The Canterlot Collective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Canterlot Collective

Official meeting place of the Brony Brigade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Power Ponies RP

Go down 
+15
Crystal Heart
Blue Sparkle
Red Sparkle
Rhythmik
Shadewing
Professor
Sine Radian
Applejack
Rarity
Fluttershy
Rainbow Dash
Twilight Sparkle
Lunaria
Axle Gear
Pinkie Pie
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

Power Ponies RP - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 1:59 pm

"I know, it's hard to believe, but it's true. Here. I'll show you."

*Kengo takes out a card and puts it in the DecaDriver*

"Kamen Ride: Decade!"

*Decade's armor forms on Kengo's body, and his figure changes back into Valerie's*

"This is Decade. Using these Rider Cards, I can change into other Riders."
Back to top Go down
Zecora

Zecora

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 2:01 pm

"Incredible! Well, I'm convinced. I'll help you in any way I can."
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:15 pm

"Thank you so much, Robin! Let me introduce you to the others."

*Val gathers the other Power Ponies, as well as the Gokaigers*

"Everypony, this is Robin. He's going to be working with us as well in our battle against DiEnd."
Back to top Go down
Zecora

Zecora

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:16 pm

*Robin bows*

"It is a pleasure to meet you all."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:26 pm

*Marvelous and the Gokaigers return the bow*

"Likewise to you, Robin."

"It's fantastic that so many are willing to fight with us."

"And, through fighting together, we forge bonds that cannot be broken."

"Those invisible ties are the key to victory!"

"Well said, everyone!"

*Marvelous claps a few times*

"I don't think I've ever seen you guys so motivated."

"Hey, Robin. What exactly can you do, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Zecora

Zecora

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:32 pm

"Here. Let me show you."

*Robin takes his staff from its holster and holds it aloft*

"Soamj'okoku Le'amle'j'o!"

*Electricity flies from the stone atop the staff, striking the walls and leaving scorch marks*

"I can channel the raw power of the elements through an ancient magic. I am an Elemental Mage."
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:34 pm

"Hey! Watch the walls! I just cleaned those!"

*Val inspects a scorch mark. She rubs it with her hoof, but it doesn't come off*

"Aw, man! Robin, you can't just throw your magic around like that! Somepony could get hurt! Also, I hope you have some kind of magic to clean up this mess!"
Back to top Go down
Zecora

Zecora

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:38 pm

*Robin sweats a bit*

"Terribly sorry, Valerie. Allow me."

*He holds up his staff and points it at a scorch mark*

"Fasu'kuelfa Soamva!"

*A green beam is emitted from the staff. The beam hits the scorch mark, and the burn instantly fades. Robin moves the beam over all of the scorch marks, fixing them one by one. When the last burn has vanished, he collapses, exhausted*

"Hah... Hah... Used... too much... mana again..."
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:39 pm

*Val rushes to Robin's side*

"Robin! Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Zecora

Zecora

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:40 pm

"I need... to recover... my mana... In my bag... The green potion... Quickly..."
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:41 pm

*Val searches through Robin's bag and pulls out a green potion*

"This must be some sort of mana potion. Well, here goes."

*She pulls out the cork stopper and tips the bottle into Robin's mouth*
Back to top Go down
Zecora

Zecora

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:58 pm

*As the green liquid flows into Robin's mouth, his energy begins to return. When the potion is drained, Robin sits up*

"Whew... Thank you, Valerie. Also, you weren't far off the mark. That is indeed a mana potion, but it is infused with an Essence of the Element Life. You see, if I use too much of an Element in a short amount of time, my mana balance will be thrown off. I then need to drink an infused potion to restore the balance. Allow me to explain more in-depth..."

*He reaches into his bag and pulls out eight different-colored potions, then sets them down in a circle. The colors, in clockwise order, are: orange, red, purple, yellow, blue, green, brown, and black*

"This roughly demonstrates my mana balance. Potions that are opposite each other represent Elements that balance each other. Fire and Water, Arcane and Life, Lightning and Stone, and Light and Dark. The simple Elements Fire and Water take the most effort to unbalance. Lightning and Stone is a bit more unstable. Arcane and Life, well, you saw how easily those were thrown out of balance. And finally, Light and Dark, the most reactive of the Elements. Using any Light or Dark spells will tip the balance greatly. As such, Light and Dark are only to be used as a last resort."

*Robin gathers up the potions and puts them back in his bag*

"Besides the eight Elements, there are a few more spells I can cast using raw mana: namely Shield and Wind. Depending on the staff a Mage uses, they might also have access to an innate ability of the Nothing Stone embedded in the staff. Unfortunately, my staff doesn't have any innate ability."
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 10:52 am

"Amazing! Hey! I just got an idea!"

*Val takes out a Rider Card and puts it in the DecaDriver*

"Rider Ride: Haruto Soma!"

*Val morphs into Haruto*

"I'd like to see just how powerful your magic is, compared to my own. Would you care to spar with me?"
Back to top Go down
Zecora

Zecora

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:09 pm

"I accept your challenge. Allow me to provide an arena for our match."

*Robin reaches into his bag and pulls out a book. He opens it and flips through the pages, eventually settling on one. He sets the book down on a table, so that everyone can see it. On the left page, there is a map of a large arena, similar to the Coliseum. On the right page, a moving illustration shows the arena*

"This is an enchanted book known as a Linking Book. It connects to a magically-constructed dimension known as an Age. This will be an excellent setting for our battle, as we will not have to worry about causing collateral damage. The Window on the right page will provide a means for the others to watch the battle, as well. Shall we?"

*Robin places his hoof over the illustration. He breaks up into shimmering particles, which fly into the illustration and reform inside the arena*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:14 pm

*Haruto places his claw on the picture, breaks up into particles, and reforms in the arena*
Back to top Go down
Zecora

Zecora

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:17 pm

"All right."

*Robin brandishes his staff*

"Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:27 pm

"Just a minute."

*Haruto reaches into his jacket pocket and takes out a black ring shaped like a hand. He slips it onto his right claw and waves it over his belt buckle*

"Driver On, Please!"

*His belt buckle morphs into his Driver. He takes out a red ruby ring and puts it on his left claw. He switches the facing of his Driver, and the device begins to sing*

"Shabbadoobi Touch to Henshin! Shabbadoobi Touch to Henshin!"

*Haruto holds up his left claw, allowing the light to catch his ring*

"Henshin!"

*He waves the ring over his Driver. The palm of the hand begins to glow red*

"Flame, Please!"

*Haruto throws his left arm to the side. A magic circle forms next to him and moves across his body, forming his black coat and ruby armor*

"Hi, Hi, Hi-Hi-Hi!"

*He snaps his left claw*

"Kamen Rider Wizard! It's Showtime!"

Last edited by Valencia Orange on Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zecora

Zecora

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 10:40 pm

"Wow. That was pretty impressive. Let's begin!"

*Robin grips his staff with both hooves*

"Su'sova Su'koam Soka!"

*His body is surrounded by a yellow barrier. He points the staff at Wizard*

"Vaamfa Su'kufasame!"

*A stream of fire shoots out of the staff at Wizard*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 10:49 pm

*Wizard holds out his claw and absorbs the flames*

"Bad move!"

*He replaces the ring on his right claw with a gleaming amber one, then switches the facing of his Driver, which begins to sing again*

"Lupacci Magic, Touch and Go! Lupacci Magic, Touch and Go!"

*Wizard waves his amber ring over the Driver*

"Connect, Please!"

*A red magic circle appears next to Wizard. He reaches into it and pulls out a silver sword with a hand emblem on its hilt*

Power Ponies RP - Page 30 Toydxwzswordgun_2

*He grips the sword and swings it at Robin*
Back to top Go down
Zecora

Zecora

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 10:57 pm

*The sword strikes the barrier, creating a shower of sparks. The barrier cracks slightly, but then reforms*

"Xuamle'ka!"

*A gust of wind is emitted from Robin's staff, knocking Wizard back*

"You're stronger than I thought. Looks like I'm gonna have to try some Weaving."

*He grips his staff tighter. The Nothing Stone atop the staff glows*

"Xusakufa, Naelsoka, Su'kuelle!"

*He generates a large ball of water in front of him, which then freezes into ice. The ice ball is then covered in stones, and icicles jut out from the stone covering. Robin swings his staff, sending the ball at Wizard*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:42 pm

"Whoa, there!"

*Wizard leaps and performs a backflip, narrowly dodging the ball. It crashes into a wall and shatters, leaving a massive crater*

"Spell Weaving, huh? I've heard of the concept, but I've never seen it performed before. Maybe you could teach me sometime."

*Wizard slips the ruby ring off of his left claw and replaces it with a topaz ring. He switches the facing of his Driver, then waves the new ring over the Driver*

"Land, Please!"

*A yellow magic circle opens up at Wizard's feet. Rocks fly up from the circle as it rises through Wizard's body, turning his ruby armor into topaz armor*

"D-D-D-D-D-Don! Don, D-D-Don!"

*Wizard spins his sword around in his right claw, then grips the back of the blade and folds it forward. He then flips the front of the blade back, turning the sword into a gun*

Power Ponies RP - Page 30 10201355

*He pulls the trigger, firing a blast of yellow energy at Robin*
Back to top Go down
Zecora

Zecora

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:51 pm

*Robin quickly raises his staff and deflects the energy blast*

"A gun?! Looks like all bets are off! I've been holding back, but not anymore!"

*Robin closes his eyes and grips his staff tightly*

"Su'naelfanako Safanasale Su'koelnabo!"

*Electricity builds up at the tip of the staff, which then ignites and burns brightly. Robin waves the staff at Wizard, and a wave of fire, electricity, and seemingly pure energy flies toward the gemstone-covered fighter*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:03 pm

*Wizard switches the facing of his Driver and begins to move his right claw to it, but the attack hits him before he can scan his ring. He flies back and falls to his knees*

"Graah! He's... too strong!"

*He staggers to his feet*

"Looks like it's about time for a show-stopper!"

*He removes the topaz ring from his left claw and replaces it with a golden ring set with a glowing topaz. He switches the facing of his Driver and waves the new ring over it*

"Land! DRAGON!!"

*A yellow magic circle opens on Wizard's chest. A dragon made of rocks flies out from the circle and flies around Wizard and into his back. His coat turns from black to yellow, and his armor takes on a more angular appearance. His mask becomes more ornate as well*

"Dan-Den-Don-Zu-Do-GON! Dan-Den-Do-GON!"

*Wizard switches his gun back into a sword and holds it in his left claw, then opens the hand on its hilt and scans the ring on his right claw with it*

"Copy, Please!"

*A second, identical sword appears in Wizard's right claw. He spins the two swords, then runs at Robin and slashes at him*
Back to top Go down
Zecora

Zecora

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 3:37 pm

"Su'koam Soka!"

*A small magic shield appears between Robin and Wizard, blocking the dragon's attack. Robin jumps back and points his staff at Wizard*

"Ne'sosasu'ku Xusakufa Naelsoka!"

*Beneath Wizard's feet, a geyser of water and icicles shoots up from the ground*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 3:52 pm

*Wizard is carried by the water geyser into the air. He quickly switches the ring on his left claw with a golden ring set with a sapphire, then waves it over his Driver*

"Water! DRAGON!!"

*A blue magic circle appears on Wizard's chest. A dragon made of water flies out of it, circles Wizard, and flies into his back. His coat turns blue, and his mask and armor turn into sapphires*

"Jaba-Jaba Bashaan! Zabun, Zabun!"

*Wizard switches the facing of his Driver and waves his right claw over it*

"Chōīne! Special! Saikou!"

*His tail extends and becomes metallic. He performs a front flip, swinging his tail through the geyser. The geyser splits in half and disappears. Wizard lands in front of Robin, and his tail turns back to normal*

"Getting tired of this stalemate yet, Robin?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Power Ponies RP
Page 30 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Canterlot Collective :: RP-
Jump to: