The Canterlot Collective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Canterlot Collective

Official meeting place of the Brony Brigade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Power Ponies RP

Go down 
+15
Crystal Heart
Blue Sparkle
Red Sparkle
Rhythmik
Shadewing
Professor
Sine Radian
Applejack
Rarity
Fluttershy
Rainbow Dash
Twilight Sparkle
Lunaria
Axle Gear
Pinkie Pie
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Axle Gear
Admin
Axle Gear

Power Ponies RP - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 10:04 pm

*The Greeed stand for a few moments, stunned, before exploding into a shower of silver Medals that fade away. Ankh smiles*

"You've still got it, Eiji. But I've got to go, too. It was nice seeing you again, old friend."

*Ankh fades away, along with the Medals in OOO's Driver*
Back to top Go down
https://bronybrigade.forumotion.com
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 10:08 pm

*OOO removes his Driver, and his suit fades away. Under it, he is a tall and lanky zebra with light grey stripes and a messy black mane, wearing a purple vest*

"Ankh... I'm glad we got to team up again."

*He reaches into his vest pocket and takes out a cracked half of a red Medal*

"I promise you, one day I will find a way to bring you back."

*He puts the cracked Medal into his pocket*
Back to top Go down
Axle Gear
Admin
Axle Gear

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 10:18 pm

*The sound of a Driver is heard, seemingly from nowhere*

"Kaijin Ride: Zodiarts!"

*A creature materializes in front of OOO. It is a humanoid creature, appearing as a knight with jet-black armor and fiery accents. It wields a longbow in its left hand, and flames billow out of its back, giving the impression of wings*

"Where... Where is Decade...?"

*The creature sees OOO*

"You...! A Kamen Rider!"

*It draws back the string of its bow. An arrow of fire materializes in the bow, and the creature releases the string, firing the flame arrow at OOO*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:31 pm

*OOO dodges the arrow*

"A Zodiarts! Well, there's only one stallion who can do this job!"

*He takes out a card and inserts it into his DecaDriver*

"Kamen Ride: Fourze!"

"Three, Two, One!"

*In a burst of rocket exhaust, Fourze's armor forms on OOO's body as he morphs, becoming less lanky and more muscular. Fourze brings his front hooves to his face, then thrusts them toward the sky*

"Uchu Kita!"

*He then points to the Zodiarts*

"I'm Kamen Rider Fourze! Let's settle this one-on-one!"

*He runs forward and punches the Zodiarts*
Back to top Go down
Axle Gear
Admin
Axle Gear

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 10:02 pm

*The Zodiarts blocks the punch*

"Rider Cards... Decade!"

*It leaps back and draws its bow again*

"I am... Sagittarius... You will... submit to me!"

*Sagittarius fires another flaming arrow at Fourze, but this one splits into many mini-arrows as it flies*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 29 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:36 pm

*Fourze quickly removes the black switch in the square slot of his Driver. He replaces it with a white switch that resembles the Space Shuttle*

"Shield!"

*He turns the switch on*

"Shield, On!"

*A small, space shuttle-shaped shield appears on Fourze's front left leg. He holds it up, and an energy field is projected, which blocks the flaming arrows*

"Too bad for you, space creep! I submit to nopony!"

*He removes the orange switch from the circle slot of the Driver and replaces it with a translucent yellow switch that resembles a circuit breaker*

"Elec!"

*He flips the switch*

"Elec, On!"

*Several golden electrical outlets appear in the air behind Fourze and shoot electricity at his Driver, pack, and module slots. His suit becomes gold in color, and a stun baton with three power sockets appears in his right hoof. He grabs it*

"This power's shocking!!"

*He takes a plug connected to the bottom of the baton and plugs it into the left-side socket. He swings the baton, and a wave of electricity flies out of it towards Sagittarius*

Last edited by Valencia Orange on Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axle Gear
Admin
Axle Gear

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:12 pm

*Sagittarius draws his bowstring, and a metal arrow materializes in the bow. He fires the arrow, and it draws in the electricity as it flies toward Fourze*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:25 pm

*Fourze dodges the arrow*

"You can make metal arrows, too? Well, then..."

*He turns off and removes the Elec Switch*

"Looks like I'll have to change up my style, too!"

*He takes out a red Switch that resembles the pin in a fire extinguisher and inserts it into the slot that the Elec Switch was in*

"Fire!"

*He pulls on the pin, and it slides out an inch*

"Fire, On!"

*Two red rings appear around Fourze's midsection and spin in opposite directions, emitting fire and coating his body. The rings separate and move across his body, turning his suit red. The rings disappear, and a tube-like gun with two grips appears in his hoof. He grabs it by both grips*

"Now I'm fired up!"

*He aims the gun at Sagittarius, and pulls the trigger on the back grip. A wave of fire shoots out of the gun at Sagittarius*
Back to top Go down
Axle Gear
Admin
Axle Gear

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:30 pm

*Sagittarius jumps back, dodging the flames*

"I... tire... of playing... with you...!"

*He holds out his right hand and moves it in a circle. A burning red orb appears in front of him*

"Super... Nova..."

*The orb turns light blue and flies into his chest. His accents turn light blue, as do the flames on his back. He pulls back his bowstring*

"This... is the end... for you!"

*A white-hot burning arrow appears in the bow, and Sagittarius fires it into the air. It splits into countless smaller arrows and rains down at Fourze*
Back to top Go down
Zecora

Zecora

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:45 pm

"Su'koam Soka!"

*A shimmering golden shell appears around Fourze, protecting him from the arrows. A pony wearing a red cloak with golden accents and wielding a golden staff steps out of the shadows, a hood covering his face. He turns to face Fourze and speaks in a strange tongue, with a slightly high-pitched voice*

"Kael le'elku vafaamle'ka. Am xuamso kosale'kaso kukoamsu."

*He turns back to Sagittarius and holds out his staff*

"Vaamfa Safanasale!"

*A red beam of scorching energy fires out of the staff at Sagittarius*

Last edited by Zecora on Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Axle Gear
Admin
Axle Gear

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:49 pm

*Sagittarius holds out his hand and attempts to absorb the beam. However, the beam scorches his hand. He pulls it back, and the beam hits him directly in the chest. He collapses and turns into black vapor that fades away*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:53 pm

*Fourze stares in shock*

"Whoa."

*He removes his Driver, and the Fourze armor fades away. Under the armor, Fourze is a tall, well-built stallion with a light blue coat, brown hair, and orange eyes. He approaches the cloaked pony*

"That was kinda crazy. Who are you, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Zecora

Zecora

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:59 pm

*The cloaked pony turns to face Fourze*

"Am same sa me'saj'o. Noelki me'sano nasaso me faelne'amle."
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 1:00 pm

"Uh... Come again?"
Back to top Go down
Zecora

Zecora

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 1:03 pm

*The pony gasps*

"I... was still speaking in Arcane, was I not? Forgive me. It is difficult for me to know the difference sometimes."

*He slips his staff into a sheath on his back*

"I am a mage. You may call me Robin."
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 1:04 pm

*Fourze holds out his hoof*

"Well, my name's Kengo. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Zecora

Zecora

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 1:04 pm

*Robin shakes Kengo's hoof*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 1:05 pm

"Hey, I don't mean to be rude, but... It's common courtesy to not hide your face when you're talking to somepony. Can you take off that hood so I can see what you look like?"
Back to top Go down
Zecora

Zecora

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 1:22 pm

"...Very well."

*Robin reaches for his hood and takes it off. Under the hood, his coat is a faded red, and his soft eyes are light purple. His mane is long and unkempt, golden with darker streaks, and his expression is kind and welcoming. Notably, he lacks a horn*

"How is this?"

Last edited by Zecora on Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 1:23 pm

"You... You're not a unicorn? Then how can you use magic?"
Back to top Go down
Zecora

Zecora

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 1:24 pm

"It is a long, long story. Would you like the short version?"
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 1:25 pm

"Sure."
Back to top Go down
Zecora

Zecora

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 1:41 pm

"Where to start... Okay. Long ago, before even the creation of Equestria, magic was abundant. It was used for everything from household chores to war. The greatest unicorn minds of the time created artifacts that allowed any pony to channel the magic of the planet. These artifacts were called Magic Stones. Some were infused with raw elemental energy, and were called Essences. Others were used to channel that energy, and called Nothing Stones. A mage of the time would forge a staff topped with a Nothing Stone, then absorb the energies of Essences. They would then channel the Essences through their staff to cast spells."

*Robin pauses for a moment*

"Anyhow, the leaders of the era became power-hungry, and waged war. You can guess how well that turned out. They destroyed each other, and their civilization fell to ruin. Most of their artifacts have been destroyed with time, but some have survived. I am in possession of a nearly complete set of these artifacts."
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 1:46 pm

*Kengo listens intently*

"Fascinating! Listen, Robin, I need your help."

*Kengo explains everything to Robin: the Power Ponies, his powers as Decade, the battle against DiEnd, etc.*
Back to top Go down
Zecora

Zecora

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 1:53 pm

*Robin listens closely*

"So... Let me get this straight. You can... transform... into other ponies? And even other creatures?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Power Ponies RP
Page 29 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Canterlot Collective :: RP-
Jump to: