The Canterlot Collective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Canterlot Collective

Official meeting place of the Brony Brigade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Power Ponies RP

Go down 
+15
Crystal Heart
Blue Sparkle
Red Sparkle
Rhythmik
Shadewing
Professor
Sine Radian
Applejack
Rarity
Fluttershy
Rainbow Dash
Twilight Sparkle
Lunaria
Axle Gear
Pinkie Pie
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38
AuthorMessage
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

Power Ponies RP - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 7:40 pm

"The lights combined and flew behind that big box over there. I don't know what's behind it, but it's not coming out."

*A thunderous voice sounds from the warehouse*

"I know you are there."

*A large pony steps out from behind the box. Its body is obscured by a red cloak, and its face is covered in what appears to be a cocoon*

"Come out and face me."

*Yuki removes a card from her DecaDriver and turns back into Val. She approaches the mysterious figure*

"Great Leader. It's been a long time."

"Well, well, if it isn't Ryder. Still playing the hero?"

"It's Decade, now. Ryder's long gone, just like you should be."

"Well, isn't that a shame. After everything I've done for you, you still reject me?"

"I never wanted any of this! I had a normal job, a normal life! All of that was taken from me!"

"I gave you a new life, Valerie. A better life."

"You experimented on me! Turned me into a fighting machine, against my will! That's not a better life!"

"I gave you a gift, Valerie. You're as close to omniscience as any mortal could ever be."

"It's a curse, is what it is! You think I like this?! Knowing that at any given moment, countless worlds are being created and destroyed? You're a monster, Great Leader!"

"You're still as ungrateful as you were ten years ago. It's time you learned some respect."

*A snakelike tentacle shoots out from the sleeve of the Great Leader's cloak and picks up Val, then throws her against the far wall. She smashes through it, coming to rest at the Gokaigers' feet*
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 9:38 pm

"Val!"

*Ahim and Doc help Val stand*

"Are you okay, Valerie?"
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 10:27 pm

*Val shakes her head and stands*

"I was hoping you'd do that. Now I can beat you down without remorse."

*She takes out a card and inserts it into her DecaDriver*

"Kamen Ride: Decade!"

*Decade's armor forms on Val's body. She takes out another card and looks at it*

"Huh? A new card? Well, might as well try it out!"

*She inserts the card into the DecaDriver*

"Kamen Ride: Ichigou!"

*Accompanied by a gust of wind, Decade's suit fades, and is replaced by a black suit with a green chestplate. Silver gloves and boots materialize on Val's limbs, and a grasshopper-like helmet appears on her head*

"Ichigou!"

*Ichigou strikes a pose*

"The Skill of the First! Kamen Rider Ichigou! Let's Go!"

"So, you really haven't thrown away everything that I gave you."

"Let's see if you're still as strong as you were ten years ago, Great Leader!"

"This will end differently than last time, Ichigou!"

*The Great Leader and Ichigou rush toward each other and start swinging and dodging*
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 12:14 pm

*The Gokaigers watch*

"What's that form? I've never seen Decade use it before."

"She said it was a new card. I don't think she's ever used it."

"What did the Leader mean by 'last time,' though?"

"Now's not the best time to ask questions, Gai. We should help!"

*The Gokaigers take out their phones and keys. They insert the keys into the phones and turn them*

"Go!"

*Their suits change from pirate gear to simple colored outfits. They gain white gloves and boots, and their visors change shape: Gai's turns into an infinity sign, Joe's becomes an up-pointing arrow, Luca's becomes a straight horizontal line, Doc's becomes a V, and Ahim's becomes a heart*

"All five assembled! Goranger!"

*They run towards the Great Leader*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 9:46 pm

*The Great Leader takes out a card similar to Decade's Rider Cards, but blood-red. He throws the card onto the ground*

"Kaijin Ride: Shocker Soldiers!"

*Several Shocker soldiers appear where the card landed and hold off the Gorangers. The Great Leader watches the soldiers*

"Hey! Pay attention to your opponent!"

*Ichigou drop-kicks the Great Leader while he is distracted. The Leader falls to the ground and hits his head against the floor, cracking the cocoon. He stands up silently*

"I created you, Ichigou! I know all of your abilities!"

"That doesn't mean you can stop them!"

*Ichigou crouches down as a powerful wind builds up underneath her*

"Rider Jump!"

*She springs into the air, aided by the gust. The wind changes direction, and Ichigou dives hoof-first towards the Leader's head*

"Rider Kick!"

*Her hoof connects with the Leader's head, shattering the cocoon covering it. Ichigou backflips and lands as her armor turns back into Decade's*

"Huh. Looks like finishers still overload the Typhoon."

*Meanwhile, the Great Leader is crouched down, clutching at his face. Decade slowly approaches him*

"Ready to give up, Leader?"

"N... NEVER!!"

*He suddenly fires off several tentacles, picking Decade up and throwing her again. He stands and uncovers his face - a grotesque mass of oily black tentacles*

"YOU... I GAVE YOU YOUR LIFE, AND I CAN TAKE IT BACK!"

*He sends out another mass of tentacles and attempts to crush Decade. She rolls out of the way and stands up next to the Gorangers*

"I"m gonna need your help to take this guy down."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 6:35 pm

"We're at your command, Decade."

"Just tell us what you need!"
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 6:20 pm

"The Great Leader is strong, but he's not invincible. We can stop him if we work together!"

*Decade takes out a card and moves to insert it into the DecaDriver, then stops and looks closely at it*

"Huh? This is a new card, too. Let's try it!"

*She inserts the card into the DecaDriver*

"Kamen Ride: Drive!"

*A new Driver appears on Decade's belt, resembling a car's speedometer with a key in the side. In addition, a brace appears on her wrist. Her visor glows bright pink*

"The memories... The strength... I feel the power of a new world's Kamen Rider flowing through me!"

*The belt activates, and the speedometer's display is replaced by an LCD screen displaying a face*

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Decade. I am the Drive Driver."

"Whoa! The Driver talks!"

"Indeed, I do. But now's not the time for a casual conversation."

"Right! How do I activate your power?"

"You'll need the Shift Cars for that. Come out!"

*Several tiny portals open up, and numerous multicolored miniature cars drive out of them, suspended by a tiny highway that builds in front of them and breaks down behind*

"Turn the key on my side, then take the red Shift Car, twist it, and attach it to the Shift Brace. Then pull it like a lever."

"Like this?"

*Decade turns the key on the Drive Driver*

"Just like that! Start Your Engine!"

*Decade follows the rest of the Driver's instructions. When she pulls the car-lever, the Driver's display shows a sharp, angular letter R*

"Henshin!"

*Decade's body morphs into that of a male Diamond Dog, and her armor is quickly replaced with a set of red armor resembling a sports car's body. A black stripe runs from the armor's left shoulder to under the right arm. The image of a sports car appears behind the transforming Drive. Its front left tire extends from the body and forms a duplicate, which separates from the car and attaches to the stripe on Drive's armor*

"Drive! Type: Speed!"

*Drive's headlight-like visor lights up as he looks over his new armor*

"Fancy! I really like the tire."

"Not now, Drive! Give the others their orders!"

"Oh, right!"

*He looks toward the Gorangers*

"Pick the fastest forms you have. I've got a plan, but it needs us all to be lightning fast."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 9:31 pm

"Roger that!"

*The Gorangers insert their keys into their phones and turn them*

"It's Morphin Time! Gekisou Accel Change! Turboranger! Let's Go-On! Boukenger Start Up!"

*The five's suits change: Gai's becomes a red leather outfit with a cheetah-shaped helmet, Joe's becomes a blue suit with a windshield-like visor, Luca's becomes a yellow-and-white suit with a car-like helmet, Doc's becomes a green-and-gold suit with a submarine-like helmet, and Ahim's becomes a pink-and-white suit with a rather plain pink helmet*

"With the powers of five different teams, we're bound to win this!"

"What's the plan, Decade?"
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 7:52 pm

*Drive quickly tells the others the plan as the Great Leader slowly advances*

"Now, go!"

*He turns and runs past the Great Leader, coaxing him to turn and look*
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 7:06 pm

*The five draw weapons: Gai takes out a camera-like revolver, Joe draws a pair of blue pistols, Luca pulls out a yellow bowgun, Doc brandishes a giant green axe, and Ahim equips a pink submarine-shaped gun*

"Fire!"

*Gai, Joe, Luca, and Ahim open fire on the Great Leader, while Doc runs forward and slashes at his tentacles*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 38 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 6:10 pm

*The Great Leader takes the attacks without flinching, then swings his tentacles at the Rangers*

"PATHETIC... SUCH INSIGNIFICANT ATTACKS CAN NEVER HARM ME!"
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 38 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 6:20 pm

*The Rangers dodge the Great Leader's attacks. Joe inserts his key into his phone and turns it*

"It's Morphin Time!"

*His suit turns into a blue leather suit, with a gorilla-styled helmet. Joe grabs the Great Leader and lifts him up with super strength*

"Go, Drive!"
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 38 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 6:29 pm

"Right!"

*Drive turns the key on his Driver, then grabs a translucent orange Shift Car and replaces the red one in his brace*

"Let's go, Driver!"

"Please, call me Belt-san."

*He pulls the orange car like a lever*

"Tire Koukan!"

*The image of a sports car appears behind Drive, and an orange tire with a flame design separates from it. The tire around Drive's chest disappears, and is replaced by the orange one*

"Max Flare!"

*Flaming wheels materialize in Drive's paws, which he throws at the Great Leader*

"Now we're playing with fire!"

"Are the puns necessary?"

"Absolutely."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 38 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 8:05 pm

*Joe leaps out of the way as the flame wheels hit the Great Leader*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 38 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 8:08 pm

*The Great Leader recoils from the heat*

"GRAAH... YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT! PARADIGM... IGNIS!"

*His body turns a deep red, and his tentacles catch on fire. He swings his flaming tentacles at the Rangers*
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 3:23 pm

*The Rangers dodge the attack narrowly*

"He can use elements, too? Now what?"

"Let's use an one-color change!"

"What? You mean, all of us become the same color?

"Not all of us, but enough so that everyone can use water-based attacks!"

"Fair enough. Let's do it!"

*Joe holds out his key*

"Blue is associated with water, right? So let's use Blue Rangers!"

*The others touch their own keys to Joe's, and they all become blue. They insert their keys into their phones and turn them*

[NOTE: For clarity's sake, all dialogue is going to remain in the character's normal color]

"ALL BLUE! Super Henkei, DoronChange! ShodoPhone: Ippitsu Soujou! Tensou: Change Goseiger! Ninpuu, Shinobi Change! Mahou Henshin: Maagi Magi Magiiro!"

*Gai's suit becomes a sky-blue ninja suit with a plain helmet and a straight visor. Joe's becomes a blue samurai undersuit with a visor in the shape of the kanji for water (水). Luca's becomes a blue suit with golden trim and a fin-like design on the chest, as well as an ornate helmet. Doc's suit becomes a sky-blue suit with silver sleeves and a silver visor. Ahim's becomes a caped blue suit with a visor in the shape of a fish's tailfin*

"NinjaBlue!"

"ShinkenBlue!"

"The Seaick power of Waves! GoseiBlue!"

"Water dances, waves jump. Water Ninja, HurricaneBlue!"

"The flowing Water Elemental! Blue mage, MagiBlue!"

*The five draw weapons: Gai takes out a wrist-mounted water cannon, Joe draws a large blue bow, Luca equips a blue bowgun, Doc unsheathes a katana, and Ahim takes out her wand*

"Go!"

*Gai shoots water from his cannon to extinguish the Leader's tentacles*

"Magi Magika!"

*Ahim conjures a rainstorm*

"Fire!"

*Joe and Luca fire their weapons at the Great Leader as Doc runs forward and slices at him*

Last edited by Eclipse on Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 4:08 pm

*The Leader's flames are extinguished by the water attacks. He recoils in pain*

"THIS ISN'T OVER YET! PARADIGM... FULMEN!"

*His body becomes electrically charged. He fires lightning bolts in all directions. Drive and the Rangers dive for cover*

"Jeez! This is new. I didn't know he could control elements."

"I recommend performing another Tire Koukan. Perhaps Spin Mixer?"

"Good idea, Belt-san. Let's do it!"

*He takes out a Shift Car shaped like a cement mixer, and turns the key on the Driver. He replaces the Shift Car on his brace, and pulls the new one like a lever*

"Tire Koukan!"

*A tire made of cement appears behind Drive and knocks the flame-shaped tire off of him. The flame tire flies toward the Great Leader, but he deflects it. The cement tire affixes itself on Drive's suit*

"Spin Mixer!"

*Drive takes a step forward, stumbling slightly*

"This thing's heavy!"

"It is made of cement, after all. But it should ground you and guide electricity away from your body."

"Oh, good thinking!"

*Drive spins the tire and fires blobs of cement at the Great Leader's feet. They trap his feet and harden soon after*

"Now, Rangers!"

Last edited by Valencia Orange on Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 7:39 pm

"Everyone, cross with Doc!"

*The Rangers cross their keys again, and they all turn green. They then insert their keys into their phones and turn them*

"ALL GREEN! GoRenger! Tenkuu, Shinobi Change! Gaburincho! Zakutor! DinoBuckler! ChronoChanger!"

*Gai's suit becomes a plain green coat with a V-shaped visor. Joe's becomes a green ninja suit with golden armor and a four-pointed star visor. Luca's becomes a dinosaur-themed suit with a silver left shoulder plate. Doc's becomes a green-and-white suit with golden armor and a dragon-like visor. Ahim's becomes a green suit with a white chest and a black-and-green visor*

"No time for roll call! Go!"

*Gai draws a giant green boomerang, Joe unsheathes a katana, Luca draws a yellow sword, Doc takes out a pair of knives, and Ahim draws a bow. Gai throws his boomerang and Ahim fires the bow, while Joe, Luca, and Doc run to the Leader and slash at him*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 10:38 pm

*The Leader is pummeled by the Rangers' attacks. He struggles to remain upright*

"It's time to finish this, Drive! You're going to need lots of extra power to finish him off!"

*A tiny motorcycle with a sidecar flies past Drive, and he grabs it*

"A motorcycle?"

"This is Shift Deadheat. It will allow you to merge your power with that of Mach."

"Mach? What's that?"

"I'll explain later. Use Shift Deadheat, quickly!"

*Drive takes the Shift Car out of his brace, folds the motorcycle of Shift Deadheat into the sidecar, and inserts it into his brace. It crackles with red electricity*

"Uh... Is it supposed to do that?"

*A black, red, and white tire replaces the Spin Mixer tire, and a round plate appears on Drive's right shoulder, facing forwards. Drive's arms and legs become white, and his helmet changes slightly to resemble a motorcycle helmet*

"Drive! Type: Deadheat!"

*The plate on Drive's shoulder lights up with a meter resembling a speedometer*

"Whoa! This power is incredible!"

"No time to marvel at it! You have to finish it quickly, or you'll lose control!"

"Way to put the pressure on..."

*Drive turns the Driver's key and presses a button on the brace*

"Full Throttle! Deadheat!"

*Drive becomes cloaked in red energy and electricity. He jumps up and divekicks the Leader, then leaps back as the Leader crackles with electricity*

"N-NO... HOW..."

*The Leader explodes, leaving no trace behind. Drive removes Shift Deadheat from the brace, and his armor fades, revealing a black-coated Diamond Dog with bright blue eyes*

"Nice drive!"

*The Diamond Dog walks up to the spot where the Leader was*

"You created this, Leader, and now you pay for your crimes. Take these names with you as you pass."

*He takes out a deck of cards and flips through them, reading the names off of them*

"Kuuga. Agito. Ryuki. Faiz. Blade. Hibiki. Kabuto. Den-O. Kiva. Double. Accel. OOO. Birth. FourZe. Meteor. Wizard. Beast. Gaim. Drive. Mach. Ichigou. And Decade."

*He puts the cards away*

"You've turned one pony into 22 warriors. 22 warriors who will fight for what's right. That is the soul of the Kamen Rider."

*He turns away from the spot and towards the Rangers. His stern expression suddenly brightens*

"All right! Now that that's over, let's head back home!"
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 8:05 pm

*Gai stares at the Diamond Dog*

"That was an abrupt change! What happened to your serious mode?!"

"Who cares? The job's done, let's head back."

*They untransform and head back to the Galleon*

"Hey, need a lift, um... What's your name now?"
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 8:32 pm

"Shinnosuke Tomari. And it's okay, I have my own ride."

*A red sports car drives up. The Driver's voice comes from it*

Power Ponies RP - Page 38 Latest?cb=20141101165835

"Roll out, Tridoron!"

"I'll meet you five back at the base. Oh, and give the Captain my regards."

*Shinnosuke gets into the car and drives off*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Power Ponies RP