The Canterlot Collective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Canterlot Collective

Official meeting place of the Brony Brigade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Power Ponies RP

Go down 
+15
Crystal Heart
Blue Sparkle
Red Sparkle
Rhythmik
Shadewing
Professor
Sine Radian
Applejack
Rarity
Fluttershy
Rainbow Dash
Twilight Sparkle
Lunaria
Axle Gear
Pinkie Pie
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

Power Ponies RP - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 10:35 pm

*Faiz dodges to the side. She leaps back*

"I don't buy your story, Silver. Not for a second. Why are you-"

*She gasps*

"You aren't Silver! You're one of DiEnd's Dark Riders!"
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 10:46 pm

*Skull claps his hooves, slowly and sarcastically*

"Bravo. You finally figured it out. Your friend Silver studied my Lost Driver and made a replica of it for his own use. Naturally, Master DiEnd didn't like that. So he sent the real Skull - yours truly - to deal with him."
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 10:56 pm

"If you hurt even a single hair in his mane, Celestia help me, I will end you!"

*She takes out a card and puts it in the DecaDriver*

"Kamen Ride: Double!"

*Faiz's armor fades, and Val's shape shifts into that of an alicorn stallion. His eyes are different colors: his left eye is purple, his right, green. A red Driver appears on his belt, similar to the Lost Driver, but with two Gaia Memory slots instead of one. He takes out two Memories, a green one and a black one, and inserts them into the Driver. When he speaks, two distinct voices are heard*

"Henshin!"

*He pushes on the Driver, and the Memories tilt away from each other at 45 degree angles, forming a vague W shape with the Driver*

"Cyclone! Joker!"

*In a gust of green and purple wind, Double's armor forms: a bodysuit that is green with gold accents on the right half and black with purple accents on the left. The two halves are separated by a thin strip of silver. Double turns to the left, points their left hoof at Skull, and glares at him*

"Now, count up your crimes!"

*They jump toward Skull and kicks at him, their hoof enveloped by swirling winds*

Last edited by Valencia Orange on Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 2:30 pm

*Skull jumps back, dodging the attack. He takes his Memory out of his Driver and plugs it into his gun's clip*

"Skull! Maximum Drive!"

*The barrel of the gun glows purple. Skull fires several blasts of energy at Double*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 3:33 pm

*Double cartwheels and dodges the attacks. They remove the black Memory from their driver and replace it with a blue one*

"Cyclone! Trigger!"

*Double's black half turns blue with lighter accents. A strangely-shaped gun materializes in their left hoof*

Power Ponies RP - Page 35 0c553d1093c41932d41f03b835e796ba.image.500x258

*They aim the gun at Skull and fire several blasts of compressed wind at him*
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 10:29 pm

*Skull rolls to dodge the shots and retaliates with a few blasts from his own gun*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 10:45 pm

*Double dodges Skull's attack. They replace the green Memory in their Driver with a red one, and the blue Memory with a silver one*

"Heat! Metal!"

*Their right half becomes red with orange accents, and their left half becomes gray with silver accents. They draw a metal quarterstaff and run forward, swinging the staff at Skull*
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 10:47 pm

*Skull can't react in time to block the attack. The staff hits him across his chest, and he recoils back, dropping his gun*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 10:48 pm

*Double picks up the gun and tosses it to Gai*

"Here. Keep this safe."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 3:31 pm

*Gai catches the gun, and the Busters come out of hiding, tapping on their badges*

"Transpod!"

*Large-barreled revolvers materialize at the Busters' hips. They grab the guns and point them at Skull*

"Nowhere to run, Skull!"

"It would be best if you surrendered."
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 3:49 pm

"Surrender? Kid, in this world, it's win or die. There's no such thing as surrender!"

*Skull jumps into the air and dive-kicks at Gai*
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 3:56 pm

*Gai dodges out of the way. He grabs his combat knife and folds the blade into the handle. He then attaches the device to the front of his gun*

"It's Time for Buster!"

*The device begins charging energy. He points the gun at Skull and fires a massive bolt of yellow energy at him*

"Ichigan Deletion Buster!"
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 4:03 pm

*Skull is hit with the shot. He begins to fade*

"Ah! Master DiEnd... I'm sorry..."

*He suddenly begins to glow blue*

"I won't let you fade yet, Skull."

*He turns into a mass of energy, which flies off into a corner. DiEnd appears in the corner. He holds his gun out, and the mass of energy is absorbed into it*

"I won't let you destroy Skull. He's far too important to my plan."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 4:09 pm

"DiEnd!"

*The Busters point their guns at DiEnd*

"Hand over the cure, DiEnd!"
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 4:20 pm

*DiEnd holds his hand out, and a space-time ripple wall forms, separating the Go-Busters from DiEnd and Faiz*

"You will never learn. My business is with Decade alone."

*He turns to Faiz*

"You gave the K-Touch to your friend for safekeeping, but it still ended up in my hands. Such bitter irony."

*He takes out the K-Touch*

"However, I have no need for this any longer. You may have it back."

*He throws it to Faiz*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 4:22 pm

*Faiz catches it. She takes out a card and inserts it into the DecaDriver*

"Kamen Ride: Decade!"

*She morphs back into Decade*

"Why would you go to such lengths to acquire it, just to give it back?"
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 4:31 pm

"Because I have reverse-engineered yours, and created my own."

*DiEnd takes out a second K-Touch, this one blue with black markings*

"Now we shall see who is truly stronger."

*He presses the symbols on the screen*

"Dark Kuuga! Another Agito! Ryuga! Orga! Chalice! Ibuki! Dark Kabuto! Nega Den-O! Dark Kiva! Skull! Dark OOO! Dark Fourze! Wiseman! Dark Beast! Zangetsu!"

*He attaches the K-Touch to his belt*

"Final Kamen Ride: Di-Di-Di-DiEnd!"

*All of his cards fly out of the K-Touch and merge with his armor. He spins his gun in his hand and puts it on his shoulder*

"Use the K-Touch, Decade. Let us do battle, Complete Vs. Complete!"
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 4:38 pm

"...Fine."

*Decade presses on the symbols on her K-Touch*

"Kuuga! Agito! Ryuki! Faiz! Blade! Hibiki! Kabuto! Den-O! Kiva! Double! OOO! Fourze! Wizard! Gaim!"

*She moves the DecaDriver to her hip and attaches the K-Touch to the front of her belt*

"Final Kamen Ride: De-De-De-Decade!"

*Decade's body changes into a humanoid shape. All of her cards fly out of the K-Touch and merge with her armor. She points at DiEnd*

"You will give me the cure for the neurotoxin in Marvelous's body if I defeat you."

Last edited by Valencia Orange on Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:36 pm

"And if you are defeated?"
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:43 pm

"If I lose..."

*Decade looks at the floor for a moment, then looks back up*

"If I lose, then I will give up the DecaDriver."

*She presses down on the DecaDriver*

"Attack Ride: Slash!"

*A sword materializes in her hand. She grips it*

"But that's not gonna happen!"

*She runs forward and slashes at DiEnd*
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:48 pm

*DiEnd jumps back. He taps a symbol on his armor*

"Wiseman! Attack Ride: Almighty! Stabbing Strike!"

*A spear identical to the one wielded by Wiseman materializes in DiEnd's hand. He grabs it, and it begins to glow and change colors from red to blue, to green, then to yellow*

"Me-Sa-Gu-So! Me-Sa-Gu-So!"

*He runs forward and stabs the spear at Decade, aiming for her K-Touch*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 10:02 pm

*Decade taps a symbol on her armor*

"Wizard! Kamen Ride: Infinity!"

*Wizard appears in front of Decade, clad in his diamond Infinity armor. He waves his claw over his Driver*

"Defend! Please!"

*He throws his claw out in front of him. A light blue magic circle appears in front of him, blocking DiEnd's attack. The magic circle fades away, and he follows suit*

"That's a dirty trick, DiEnd!"

*She taps on the K-Touch. A card materializes in her hand, and she presses it against her sword*

"Kiva! Weapon Ride: Garuru Saber!"

*The sword changes shape, becoming silver and gold, with more curve in the blade. The hilt changes into a blue wolf's head*

Power Ponies RP - Page 35 Fa9ad63dfec0d0_full

*Decade steps back and swings the sword, creating a wave of wind that flies toward DiEnd*
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 12:52 pm

*DiEnd jumps over the wave of wind. He taps on another symbol on his armor*

"Dark Kiva! Attack Ride: Wake Up!"

*He jumps into the air and hovers, his right foot covered in darkness. Wings of shadow extend from his leg, and he dives toward Decade, his leg extended*

"Darkness Moon Break!"
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:47 pm

*Decade taps on the K-Touch*

"Gaim! Weapon Ride: Melon Defender!"

*A melon-styled shield appears in Decade's left hand. She holds up the shield and blocks DiEnd's attack. She taps on the K-Touch again*

"Form Ride: G-G-G-Gaim!"

*Her armor changes to Gaim's samurai undersuit, but her body stays in humanoid form. The Orange Lockseed appears in her hand, as well as a clear blue Lockseed with a lemon design. She locks them both on her Driver and presses down on the knife*

"Mix! Orange Arms! The Path of Blossoms! To the Stage!"

*A mechanical orange and lemon appear above her and merge, changing into a black jinbaori with yellow accents. The jinbaori falls onto Gaim's body and attaches to her armor*

"Jinba Lemon!"

*A red bladed bow appears in her left hand. She grabs it and draws the string, charging energy. She releases the string, firing an arrow of yellow energy at DiEnd*
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:24 pm

*DiEnd tries to dodge the shot, but his shoulder is grazed. He clutches at the wound*

"Curse you!"

*He taps another symbol on his armor*

"Ibuki! Attack Ride: Shippuu Issen! (Gale Flash)"

*A golden trumpet appears in DiEnd's hand. He brings it up to his mouth, takes a deep breath, and blows into the trumpet, firing a wave of pure sound toward Decade*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Power Ponies RP
Page 35 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Canterlot Collective :: RP-
Jump to: