The Canterlot Collective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Canterlot Collective

Official meeting place of the Brony Brigade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Power Ponies RP

Go down 
+15
Crystal Heart
Blue Sparkle
Red Sparkle
Rhythmik
Shadewing
Professor
Sine Radian
Applejack
Rarity
Fluttershy
Rainbow Dash
Twilight Sparkle
Lunaria
Axle Gear
Pinkie Pie
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Sine Radian

Sine Radian

Power Ponies RP - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 19 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 6:04 pm

*Sys can then see clearly since he adapts to any stimulus within nanoseconds. He dodges the incoming attack and reinforces a BioShield.*

(BioShield is basically a shield that deters 10 hits, even the strongest attack takes off 1.)
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 19 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 6:53 pm

*Dark OOO sees the BioShield*

"A clever idea, but it won't work!"

*He jumps on Sys's body, grabs his shoulders, and delivers a series of lightning-fast kicks to his chest*
Back to top Go down
Sine Radian

Sine Radian

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 19 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:05 pm

*He quickly fuses his sternum and ribs into full fledged durable metal, and with a help of his heart's electrical conduction system, the metal bones are charged with a high potential difference (Voltage) with a current running through his entire body*
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 19 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:11 pm

*Dark OOO is zapped. He quickly jumps off*

"Electricity, eh?"

*He switches his Medals*

"Sai! Gorilla! Zou! Sa-Goh-Zou... SaGohZou!!"

*He stomps, causing a small-scale earthquake under Sys's feet*
Back to top Go down
Sine Radian

Sine Radian

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 19 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:26 pm

*Sys shuts down the current, and is unaffected.*

*He then turns his front hoof into a durable metal. He then charges and goes and punches the temple with max force.*
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 19 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:16 pm

*Dark OOO turns to face Sys's punch. The horn on his helmet absorbs and spreads the impact throughout his head*

"Ah!"

*Dark OOO becomes dazed. He stumbles around and shakes his head, trying to regain his senses*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 19 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:18 pm

*Gaim, who had been watching the battle silently, shouts to Sys*

"Systole! Now's your chance! Break him!"
Back to top Go down
Sine Radian

Sine Radian

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 19 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:23 pm

"Oh, it's time to finish this."

*Sys then injects nitroglycerin, and then a special compound that ignites the nitroglycerin. He steps back and Dark OOO catches fire and eventually explodes.*

Last edited by Sine Radian on Sat May 24, 2014 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 19 EmptySat May 24, 2014 4:54 pm

*Dark OOO explodes and fades away, as well as the cage surrounding Gaim*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 19 EmptySat May 24, 2014 5:34 pm

*Gaim removes the Kachidoki Lockseed from her Driver. She replaces the face-plate with a second Lockseed slot. She locks her Orange Lockseed to the main slot, then takes out a clear blue Lockseed with a peach design and unlocks it*

"Peach Energy!"

*She locks the new lockseed on the secondary slot, then activates both of them*

"Mix! Orange Arms! The Path of Blossoms To the Stage! Jinba Peach!"

*Her armor becomes a black jinbaori with pink accents. She listens intently*

"I can't hear any traces of DiEnd. He must have fled."

*She removes the Gaim card from the DecaDriver, turning back into Val*

"Too bad. I really wanted to kick that guy around a bit."

Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 19 EmptySat May 24, 2014 6:18 pm

*Silver rushes to Val's side*

"Val, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 19 EmptySat May 24, 2014 9:16 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine. Systole didn't give that weirdo a chance to hurt me."

*Val turns to Sys*

"Thanks, dude. You were pretty cool out there."
Back to top Go down
Sine Radian

Sine Radian

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 19 EmptySat May 24, 2014 9:18 pm

"Always a pleasure."
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 19 EmptySat May 24, 2014 10:23 pm

{From now on, I will be differentiating between Val's speaking and sounds that her Drivers make. Her speaking will be in the default font, and her Drivers' voices will be in Courier New.}

*Val smiles at Sys, then turns and looks at the damage to her base*

"Hmm... A few holes in the walls, but nothing too major. I could probably fix this in a few days. Unless..."

*She takes out her card deck and looks through it*

"Aha!"

*She takes out a card and inserts it into the DecaDriver. It flashes brightly before scanning the card*

"Huh? What-"

"Kamen Ride: Wizard!"

"Driver On, Please!"

*A large silver Driver with a hand design appears on Val's belt. A chain of rings appears on her side. She nervously removes a ruby ring from the chain, puts it on her front left hoof, then flips the hand symbol so that the fingers face to the left. The Driver glows and begins playing a rather catchy tune*

"Shabadoobi Touch Henshin! Shabadoobi Touch Henshin!"

*She holds up her front left hoof, letting the light gleam off of her ring, before waving it over the Driver*

"Flame, Please!"

*A red magic circle appears to Val's left and moves across her body, forming her Wizard armor. Her body morphs as well, taking the shape of a young dragon*

"Hi, Hi, Hi-Hi-Hi!"

*She looks down at her changed form*

"What the heck?! Am I... a dragon? How'd that happen?"
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 19 EmptySat May 24, 2014 10:27 pm

*Off in the distance, DiEnd observes Val*

"Her powers are evolving. The situation is dire. I must stop her before she becomes too strong to defeat."

*He thinks for a moment*

"No... Not now. I must wait for the opportune time to strike."

*He walks off into the distance*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 19 EmptySun May 25, 2014 7:22 pm

*Wizard contemplates her sudden transformation*

"Hmm... Maybe... maybe DiEnd's powers are influencing mine?"

*She shakes her head*

"Whatever's causing it, this is awesome! I'm a dragon!"

*She puts an orange ring onto her right hand, switches her Driver, then scans the ring*

"Big, Please!"

*A magic circle appears in front of Wizard. She puts her hand through it, and it becomes giant. She uses her giant hand to quickly repair the damage to the walls*

"Phew. That'll do for now."

*She pulls her hand out of the circle, and it returns to normal size. The circle fades away. Wizard admires her handiwork for a moment, then gasps*

"Wait! What if..."

*She reaches down and turns her Driver off. Her Wizard armor fades, revealing that Val has become a sleek red dragon with black spines. Around her waist is a belt with a hand-shaped buckle similar to the WizarDriver, and she is wearing a black denim jacket*

"No way! This is-"

*She gasps and covers her mouth; her voice has changed as well, becoming that of a male dragon. Val comes to the realization that (s)he has become a completely different person*

"How did this happen? Why did this happen? Can I go back? Dear Celestia, please tell me I can go back..."

*(S)he runs off into a room and locks the door*
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 19 EmptySun May 25, 2014 7:37 pm

*Silver is worried*

"I think we should give her some time."

*A while later, Silver knocks on Val's door*

"Val? You okay in there?"
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 19 EmptySun May 25, 2014 7:45 pm

*Val opens the door. She is back in her normal form*

"Okay, I've got some explaining to do."

*She walks out and addresses the group*

"Where do I start? Okay, I don't entirely understand it, but apparently, my transformations now change my species. I can either remove the Rider Card from my DecaDriver to change into my real self, or manually cancel the transformation to become a different persona. I've experimented with it, and apparently I can become Griffons, Diamond Dogs, unicorns, pegasi, or different earth ponies. I've created a persona for each new form, and I'll use them whenever I need to go undercover. Let me demonstrate."

*She transforms into Decade, then into each of her Ryder forms and their civilian forms (see THIS DOCUMENT for an explanation of each form)*
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 19 EmptySun May 25, 2014 7:53 pm

*Twilight has a shocked look in her eyes*

"Val..."

*She then becomes very, very excited*

"This is unbelievable! Your powers defy at least three precepts of reality! Changing species... Connecting to different worlds... You have to let me study your powers! This could turn our understanding of the world upside-down! If ponies can become dragons, maybe..."

*She continues like this for quite some time*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 19 EmptySun May 25, 2014 7:57 pm

*Val ignores Twilight's ramblings and talks to Silver*

"Silver, I have a feeling that your powers are somehow connected to mine. You can use GaiaMemories, just like Double and Accel can."
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 19 EmptySun May 25, 2014 8:09 pm

"It's definitely a possibility. I don't know. I'll look into it. Maybe there is a connection."
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 19 EmptySun May 25, 2014 8:32 pm

"Please do. And, in the meantime..."

*Val inserts the Wizard card into the DecaDriver*

"Rider Ride: Haruto Soma!"

*Val transforms into the same red dragon*

"...I'll try to get used to changing forms like this."

Last edited by Valencia Orange on Mon May 26, 2014 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 19 EmptySun May 25, 2014 8:32 pm

"I don't think I'll ever get used to you doing that, Val."
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 19 EmptySun May 25, 2014 8:34 pm

"When I'm in this form, call me Haruto. In fact..."

*Haruto takes out a notebook and scribbles down some notes. He copies the notes to several pieces of paper, then gives one to each of the Power Ponies*

"Just so you don't get confused, here's a list of my forms. If you see any pony, griffon, diamond dog, or dragon that fits one of those descriptions... it's me, working undercover."
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 19 EmptySun May 25, 2014 9:23 pm

"Understood... Haru."

*The group disbands. A few days later, at the town museum...*

*DiEnd stands on the roof, looking through the skylight*

"This looks like a good place to cause some chaos and draw out Decade.*

*He inserts a card into his gun and pulls the trigger*

"Kamen Ride: Dark Beast!"

*A griffon-shaped figure covered in tarnished golden armor appears next to DiEnd*

"Go down there and cause some chaos. I'll take care of Decade when she shows up."

"Right. It's lunchtime!"

*Dark Beast smashes through the skylight and begins terrorizing the museum patrons. DiEnd goes to the edge of the roof and watches for Decade to show up*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Power Ponies RP
Page 19 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Canterlot Collective :: RP-
Jump to: