The Canterlot Collective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Canterlot Collective

Official meeting place of the Brony Brigade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Power Ponies RP

Go down 
+15
Crystal Heart
Blue Sparkle
Red Sparkle
Rhythmik
Shadewing
Professor
Sine Radian
Applejack
Rarity
Fluttershy
Rainbow Dash
Twilight Sparkle
Lunaria
Axle Gear
Pinkie Pie
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

Power Ponies RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 20 EmptySun May 25, 2014 9:46 pm

*Unknown to DiEnd, Decade is already in the museum as Haru. He notices Dark Beast*

"Another Dark Rider? DiEnd must be here. Ah, well..."

*He looks at the ring on his right hand. It is a silver ring with a black hand design on it*

"I'd better stop him."

*He waves the ring over his belt buckle*

"Driver On, Please!"

*The belt buckle transforms into the WizarDriver. Haru holds up his left hand, letting the light gleam off of the ruby ring on it*

"Henshin!"

*He waves the ruby ring over the WizarDriver*

"Flame, Please! Hi, Hi, Hi-Hi-Hi!"

*He throws his hand to his side, and a magic circle appears next to him and passes over him, forming his Wizard armor*

"It's showtime!"

*He runs toward Dark Beast and kicks at him*

Last edited by Valencia Orange on Tue May 27, 2014 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 20 EmptySun May 25, 2014 9:59 pm

*Dark Beast hears Wizard coming and blocks the attack*

"Wizard?! What are you doing in this world?"

*He thinks for a moment*

"There's only one explanation... You're Decade!"
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 12:53 pm

"I see... Dark Riders are near-perfect copies of other worlds' Riders, right down to their memories."

*Wizard switches the ring on his right hand, flips the hand on his Driver, and waves the new ring over the Driver*

"Connect, Please!"

*A magic ring appears next to Wizard. He reaches into it and pulls out a strange silver sword with a hand-shaped symbol on the hilt*

"If you're here, DiEnd must be somewhere nearby. Bring me to him, and I'll spare you."

Last edited by Valencia Orange on Tue May 27, 2014 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 1:09 pm

"You're the destroyer of worlds, Decade. Why should I trust you?"

*Dark Beast draws a saber with a dice-themed spinner in the hilt and points it at Wizard*

"Even though you're not really Wizard, you should be a good source of mana. Chimera will be most pleased if he gets to consume you!"

*He charges at Wizard and swings the saber at him*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 1:13 pm

*Wizard blocks the attack with his sword and parries*
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 1:47 pm

*Dark Beast dodges the attack and leaps back*

"I don't have time to play around!"

*He puts a ring on his right hand and inserts it into the side of his Driver*

"Falco, Go! F-F-F-Falco!"

*His right arm is draped in an orange cloth, and his shoulder armor becomes shaped like a falcon's head*

"Let's end this quickly!"

*He leaps at Wizard and stabs with his saber*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 3:17 pm

*Wizard tries to block with his sword, but the attack passes his sword and hits him. He stumbles back*

"I see you've got the same strength as Beast does. You really are a perfect copy."

*He puts an emerald ring on his left hand, flips the hand on his Driver, and waves the ring over the Driver*

"Hurricane, Please!"

*A green magic circle appears beneath Wizard's feet and rises through his body. As it reaches the gems on his suit, the gems change from rubies to emeralds*

"Fu-Fu! Fu-Fu-Fu-Fu!"

*A visible green wind blows around Wizard's feet. He grabs Dark Beast and uses the wind to fly into the air, then flips over and pile-drives Dark Beast into the floor*

Last edited by Valencia Orange on Tue May 27, 2014 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 20 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:31 pm

*Dark Beast struggles against Wizard's grip,  but fails to break free. He is slammed into the ground and falls to his side*

"Urgh... You're pretty good, Decade. But I've still got one more trick up my sleeve."

*He switches the ring on his right hand, then inserts the new ring into his Driver*

"Hyper, Go! Hy-Hy-Hy-Hyper!"

*Dark Beast's armor becomes blue and gold, with a distinct sphinx styling. He draws a bulky handgun and points it at Wizard*

"Mirage Magnum, Fire!"

*He shoots multiple bolts of golden magic energy at Wizard*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 20 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:45 pm

*Wizard narrowly dodges the blasts*

"Hyper, eh? You're bringing out your most powerful form already? Fine, then..."

*He removes the ring from his left hand*

"...I suppose I should do the same."

*He takes out a large diamond ring and puts it on his left hand*

"It's time for the curtain to fall."

*He waves the ring over the WizarDriver*

"INFINITY! INFINITY! INFINITY! PLEASE!"

*A sparkling mass of magic energy emerges from the ring and circles around Wizard before flying into his chest*

"HI-SUI-FU-DO! BOU-ZABA-BYU-DOGON!"

*Wizard's overcoat becomes silver, and the gems change to diamonds. Additional gems appear on his shoulders, wrists, and hips, forming heavier armor*

"I am the last hope."

*He holds his arms out, daring Dark Beast to attack*
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:07 pm

"Infinity Style! But... that's impossible! You're just a faker! You don't have access to the kind of mana that Infinity Style requires!"

*Dark Beast adjusts the ring on his left hand, then inserts it into a slot on his gun*

"Hyper! Magnum Strike! Go!"

*He aims the gun at Wizard and pulls the trigger. A giant mass of mana emerges from the gun's barrel that takes the form of Chimera. Chimera then proceeds to pounce on Wizard and claw at him*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:15 pm

*Wizard doesn't flinch or falter as Chimera approaches. Instead, he holds out his left hand, palm facing toward the beast. As it reaches Wizard, a mana barrier is formed, stopping Chimera's attack and dissipating it*

"I may not be the real Wizard, but I'm just as powerful as he is. Because he is a part of me."

*He scans the Infinity ring on his Driver again*

"Axcalibur, come forth!"

*A shining silver axe with a hand symbol on the face appears in front of Wizard. He grabs it with his right hand, and puts his left hand against the hand symbol*

"High-five! Shining Strike!"

*The axe grows to gigantic proportions and begins to sparkle. Wizard spins it over his head*

"Kirakira! Kirakira!"

"The finale!"

*He leaps up and brings the axe down on Dark Beast*
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:16 pm

*Dark Beast tries to block the attack, but it easily breaks through his defenses. He is crushed under the power of the attack*

"Who... just who... are you...?"
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:19 pm

"Me?"

*Wizard's armor fades. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a card with a strange symbol written on it*

Power Ponies RP - Page 20 Tumblr_static_decade

"I'm just a passing-through Kamen Rider. Remember that."

*He leaves the card next to Dark Beast, then walks away*
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 5:32 pm

"Onore... Decade..."

*Dark Beast explodes and fades away. DiEnd hears the explosion*

"What?! Decade got in without me seeing her? That's impossible!"

*He jumps down from the roof and blocks the door*

"There's no escape for you this time, Decade. I will stop you!"
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 5:39 pm

*Haruto sees DiEnd blocking the door. He ducks under cover and looks through his card deck*

"Let's see... Which one would fool him the best?"

*He takes out a card and looks at it*

"This will have to do."

*He inserts the card into the DecaDriver*

"Rider Ride: Heat Sink!"

*Haruto transforms into a young gray mare with messy, dark red hair, wearing a faded red bow and heart-shaped necklace. The newly-transformed Heat Sink steps out of cover and acts like she doesn't know what's going on*

"Where did everypony go? What was that noise? What's going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 5:42 pm

*DiEnd notices Heat Sink*

"I thought everypony evacuated when Dark Beast showed up. What's she doing here?"

*He approaches Heat Sink and calls out to her*

"You, there! Who are you, and why didn't you evacuate with the others?"
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 5:47 pm

*Heat Sink sees DiEnd and acts scared*

"M-my name is Heat Sink. I was just looking at the train exhibit. I-I was so absorbed by the old trains that I didn't notice that everypony had left. In fact, I didn't notice anything until that big noise a minute ago. W-who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 5:49 pm

"Who I am is none of your concern. I am looking for an orange pony with green hair and a strange belt buckle. Have you seen her?"
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 5:50 pm

"A-a strange belt buckle?"

*She acts like she is thinking, while quickly scanning her surroundings. She sees a large mirror off to the right, and makes a note of it*

"I don't think I've seen anypony like that..."
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 5:53 pm

"Fine. Go and get out of here."

*DiEnd begins to turn around, but stops when he sees that Heat Sink is wearing the DecaDriver. He turns again and points his gun at her*

"Well done, Decade. You nearly fooled me. But next time, try hiding the DecaDriver better."
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 6:09 pm

*Heat Sink slowly backs away*

"Good eye, DiEnd. But you'll need more than that to stop me!"

*She suddenly dives toward the mirror and stands in front of it. She takes out a thick plastic card holder engraved with a dragon-head symbol and holds it to the mirror. A new Driver appears on her belt, with a slot for the card holder*

"Henshin!"

*She inserts the card holder into the Driver. Mirror images of her fly out of the mirror and converge on her, forming a red suit with a silver chestplate and helmet. A dragon head-shaped gauntlet appears on her left front leg. She turns toward DiEnd*

"Let's get started!"

*She reaches for the gauntlet and opens the dragon's mouth, then takes a card out of the holder and inserts it into the gauntlet*

"Sword Vent!"

*A shining red-and-silver scimitar appears in her right hoof. She grips it and runs toward DiEnd, slashing at him*
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 20 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 10:08 pm

*DiEnd blocks the sword with his gun*

"Ryuki? A bold choice, but your Advent Cards are no match for my Rider Cards."

*He inserts a card into the gun and fires it*

"Attack Ride: Slash!"

*A plain sword appears in his hand. He swings it at Ryuki*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 20 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 10:18 pm

*Ryuki quickly inserts another Advent Card into her gauntlet*

"Guard Vent!"

*Her front legs become covered in thick dragon scales. She holds up a leg and blocks DiEnd's attack*
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 20 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 10:31 pm

*DiEnd's sword shatters against Ryuki's guard*

"Not bad. Not bad at all."

*He suddenly looks off into the distance at a clock. The clock reads 11:10 PM*

"Unfortunately, I don't have time to deal with you right now."

*He inserts a card into his gun and pulls the trigger*

"Kamen Ride: Wiseman!"

*A white-cloaked humanoid figure wearing a mask made of amber appears in front of Ryuki. DiEnd steps back*

"Take her down, Wiseman. I'll be waiting."

*He turns around and walks away. As he walks, a ripple in space-time appears in front of him. He steps into it and vanishes. Wizeman raises his right hand, showing a purple ring*

"I am Shiroi Mahoutsukai, the White Wizard, Wiseman. Show me your power!"

*Wiseman scans the ring on his Driver*

"Connect, Now!"

*An amber magic circle appears next to Wiseman. He reaches into it and pulls out a short spear, then runs at Ryuki and thrusts the spear at her*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 20 EmptySat May 31, 2014 1:33 pm

*Ryuki blocks the attack*

"Whoa! Easy there, buddy! You could hurt somepony with that thing!"

*She takes out an Advent Card and shows it to Wiseman. It shows a golden wing on a flaming background*

"Time to get serious!"

*The background of the card begins spinning. A blaster shaped like a dragon's head appears in Ryuki's left hoof. She opens the dragon's mouth and inserts the card*

"Survive!"

*She becomes cloaked in flames, and her armor changes, becoming silver and gold. Her helmet gains a crown-like gold accent*

"A dragon's soul burns within me. It will never be extinguished! The Eternal Flame! Survive Rekka!"

*She takes out another Advent Card and inserts it into her blaster*

"Sword Vent!"

*A red-and-gold saber appears in her right hoof. She grips it and swings it at Wiseman*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Power Ponies RP
Page 20 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Canterlot Collective :: RP-
Jump to: