The Canterlot Collective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Canterlot Collective

Official meeting place of the Brony Brigade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Power Ponies RP

Go down 
+15
Crystal Heart
Blue Sparkle
Red Sparkle
Rhythmik
Shadewing
Professor
Sine Radian
Applejack
Rarity
Fluttershy
Rainbow Dash
Twilight Sparkle
Lunaria
Axle Gear
Pinkie Pie
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Eclipse

Eclipse

Power Ponies RP - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 9:59 pm

"See for yourself."

*Joe gestures to the other Akibarangers, who are standing up*

"Heh! That's nothing! KyoryuRed lasted an entire month fighting Gabutyra! A ten-story fall is nothing in comparison!"

"Uh... A little help, here?"

*Gai turns to look at Doc, whose head somehow embedded itself into the pavement. Doc struggles to free his head*

"Don't worry, Green! I'll get you out!"

*Gai runs over to Doc, wraps his arms around the green Ranger's torso, and pulls him out of the ground*

"Thanks, Gai."

"Green! How many times do I have to tell you? When we're transformed, we refer to each other by our colors!"

"Sorry, Red."

"Quit fooling around, nya! We've got a mission!"

*The Akibarangers turn towards Val*

"All right, Decade. What's the plan?"
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 4:26 pm

*Decade stares at the Akibarangers in disbelief*

~Joe wasn't kidding. They've turned into complete crazies!~

"Um..."

*She shakes her head and composes herself*

"Right, the plan. I'll let Blade explain."

*She takes out a card and inserts it into the DecaDriver*

"Kamen Ride: Blade!"

"Turn Up. Spade Ace: Change Beetle."

*Decade's armor is replaced with dull gunmetal armor over a dark blue jumpsuit, with a spade-shaped mask*

"Our priority is untying Silver and Robin. Once they're freed, they can help us fight. Then we need to capture a few soldiers and interrogate them. If Shocker has returned, then the world is in grave and immediate danger."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 4:36 pm

"What if things go wrong?"

"Nothing's gonna go wrong, Green."

"I know, but what if it does?"

Last edited by Eclipse on Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 4:39 pm

"Don't worry about it. I have a trump card up my sleeve: the K-Touch."

*Blade takes out the K-Touch and shows it to the Gokaigers*

"With this device, I can use my ultimate form. There is no reason to worry."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 6:21 pm

"If you say so..."

"C'mon, Rangers! Let's go!"

*The Akibarangers rush towards the construction lot*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 9:39 pm

"Hold on! Didn't you mention something about a machine before you transformed?"
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 7:57 pm

"Oh, right! The Machine Itashar!"

"I call shotgun!"

"No fair, nya! You sat in front last time!"

"Yeah! It's Joe- I mean, Blue's turn to sit on front!"

"Now where did I put those keys...?"

*Gai fumbles around in his suit's pockets and takes out a set of keys with an assortment of anime key chains. He presses a button on the key fob*

"C'mon, Machine Itashar!"

*A red car drives around the corner and stops in front of Gai. The car is covered in a mural of an anime, featuring a girl identical to the Akibarangers' transformation device*

Power Ponies RP - Page 37 Itasha_car

"All right, team! Get in!"

*Gai dives into the driver's seat and Joe calmly steps into the passenger seat, while the others pile into the back. Gai rolls down the window*

"You wanna ride with us, Decade?"
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 8:01 pm

"You must be joking. Your mecha... is a car?! "
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 8:30 pm

"It's a car when it's not transformed. But, if we channel our Mousou into the car, it'll transform! Watch!"

*Gai takes out a CD and inserts it into the car's stereo, then cranks the volume*

"Hikonin Henkei! (Unofficial Transformation)"

*Heavy bass notes shake the car, and it begins to change shape. After a minute, the car has changed into a robot about fifteen meters tall, with shoulder-mounted cannons and machine guns*

"Machine Itashar! Robo Mode!"
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 9:12 pm

*Blade stares at the robo*

"That is rather impressive. But I think I'd rather use my own vehicle."

*He takes out another card and puts it into the DecaDriver*

"Machine Ride: Blue Spader!"

*A motorcycle appears in front of Blade. The cycle is silver and blue, with a blue windscreen in the shape of a spade*

Power Ponies RP - Page 37 Blue_Spader

*Blade gets on the bike and revs the engine*

"Let's go!"

*He rides toward the construction site*
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 9:32 pm

*The Machine Itashar follows Blade*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 8:15 pm

*Blade and the Akibarangers charge straight into the construction site*

"I'll take care of Silver and Robin! You five, hold off the guards!"

*Blade jumps off of his bike and draws his sword. He takes out an card and inserts it into his sword*

"Diamond 9: Gemini."

*A second Blade appears. The two Blades run towards Silver and Robin, slashing at the guards surrounding them*
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 8:26 pm

*The Machine Itashar turns toward a group of guards*

"All right! Fire!!"

*A series of clicks is heard. The guards look confused*

"Huh? What's going on?"

"Oh, shoot! I forgot to load the guns!"

*Joe hits his head against the dashboard as the guards open fire*

"Gai, listen to me. The Akibarangers aren't well suited for this mission! We need to Gokai Change, quick!"

"Absolutely not! We just have to hold out until the victory flag is triggered!"

"You're speaking nonsense again! This isn't a video game! There's no such thing as a 'victory flag!'"

"There is! Once Silver and Robin are freed, there's no way we can lose! We just have to hang on until then!"

*The Machine Itashar runs forward and punches at the guards, sending them flying across the site*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 8:47 pm

*The two Blades reach Silver and Robin and cut their binds. They merge back into one Blade*

"I know you'd like to know what's going on, but there's no time to explain right now. Just help us fight!"

*He takes out a card and inserts it into the DecaDriver*

"Kamen Ride: Meteor!"

*Blade's armor fades, and Card Shark transforms into Yuki, a sky-blue unicorn mare with long, pale blue hair and glasses. Her face is covered in freckles, and around her neck is a triangular pendant. She takes out the Meteor Driver and puts it on, then inserts the Meteor Switch and turns it on*

"Meteor On! Ready?"

*Spacey disco music is heard as Yuki pushes on a blue lever on the side of the Driver. The black orb in the center of the Driver spins around and emits flashing colored lights. Yuki's body is surrounded by a bright blue light. The light fades after a few seconds, revealing that Yuki is now wearing a shiny black jumpsuit and a blue, comet-shaped helmet*

"Kamen Rider Meteor! Your fate is mine to decide!"

*She runs toward a guard and punches at him, her hoof leaving a blue trail behind it*
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 8:50 pm

*Silver stands and dons his Lost Driver. He takes out his Gaia Memory and presses a button on it*

"Skull!"

*He inserts it into the Lost Driver. A guitar riff is heard as his Skull armor and helmet form*

"Now, count up your crimes!"

*He draws his gun and shoots at several guards*
Back to top Go down
Zecora

Zecora

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 8:54 pm

*Robin takes out her staff*

"I might not have a catchphrase, but I'm just as strong as Skull and Decade! Safasa Amna Su'se'ambo!"

*She drives her staff into the ground. Ice crystals shoot up from the ground under the guards, knocking them into the air*
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 37 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 3:41 pm

"Yes! This is it! The victory flag!"

"For the last time, Gai, there is no such thing as-"

*Gai takes out his phone and key*

"Let's go Shinkenger, team!"

*Joe gratefully takes out his phone and key. The others follow suit. They jump out of the Machine Itasha, which turns back into a car and drives away. They insert their keys into their phones and turn them*

"Ippitsu Soujou! (With these brush strokes, we report to the Emperor!)"

*Calligraphy brushes appear in their hooves/hands. They hold up the brushes and write kanji in the air in front of them as follows.

Gai: (Fire)
Joe: (Water)
Luca: (Earth)
Doc: (Wood)
Ahim: (Heaven)

The characters cover their bodies and merge with them. Their outfits change into samurai wear, and their visors change to resemble their kanji. They each draw a katana*

"The Samurai squadron authorized by Providence!"

*They slash their swords down in front of them*

"Shinkenger! Going forth!"

*They run towards the guards and slash at them*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 7:40 pm

*The group finishes the last of the guards. Meteor holds one by his collar*

"Where's the Great Leader? Where is he?!"

"I'll... never... tell you..."

*Meteor tears off the soldier's mask, revealing his face. His eyes are blank, and his expression is deranged*

"Tell me, or you'll wish you never joined Shocker!"

*The soldier suddenly punches Meteor in the face. She releases her grip, and the soldier steps back*

"I have no regrets! You'll never get any info from me! Shocker no choujuinochi! Dai Banzai!"

*He holds up a primed grenade. Meteor looks at him in horror*

"DAI BANZAI!!"

"NO!!"

*The grenade explodes, and the soldier shatters like glass. The shards fade away as Meteor looks on, stunned*
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 7:46 pm

*The Shinkengers, having witnessed the entire exchange, cancel their transformations and walk over to Meteor*

"Well, that was unpleasant."

"At least we know that these soldiers aren't regular ponies."

"They must have been summoned by DiEnd!"
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 7:54 pm

*Meteor recovers from her shock and removes the Meteor Driver, and her suit fades*

"No... DiEnd only summons Dark Riders. This is the doing of a third party, the one that performs Kaijin Rides."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 37 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 12:52 pm

"A third party?"

"Kaijin Ride... I've heard that phrase before."

"I heard it when the Greeed attacked! When Robin showed up!"

"Yeah, just before that creepy Sagittarius monster appeared."
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 37 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 4:08 pm

"Shocker troopers are ponies modified by the organization. Some are turned into cyborgs, others are mutated beyond recognition. Whatever the case, they aren't Riders, so they can't have come from DiEnd. Whoever's summoning them- Wait, look!"

*The lifeless bodies of the other Shocker troopers fade into a blood-red light and fly away*

"Follow those lights! They might lead us to the Kaijin Rider!"

*Yuki takes out a card and inserts it into the DecaDriver*

"Machine Ride: Meteorstar!"

*A silver and blue motorcycle appears in front of Yuki. The cycle's tail end has a spoiler similar in shape to a space station's solar panels, and it has a blue orb set in the front*

Power Ponies RP - Page 37 Meteordriver

*Yuki gets on the cycle and rides after the lights*
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 37 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 4:26 pm

*Gai takes out Marvelous's phone and dials a number on it*

"Gooookai Galleon!"

*The GokaiGalleon approaches, with five ropes hanging off the side. Each Gokaiger jumps up and grabs a rope, then climbs up it. They rush into the bridge, and Gai takes the helm*

"Luca, Ahim, I'm counting on you two to keep track of those lights!"

"Aye!"

"Yes, sir!"

*Luca and Ahim take the scanners and monitor them closely as Gai follows the lights*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 7:10 pm

*The lights converge in an abandoned warehouse. Yuki rides up to it and gets off of her cycle*

"This place again? I'm coming back here a lot. First Medusa, then the fake Skull, now this."

*She peeks into the warehouse. The lights fuse together and float to the ground, behind a box that obscures Yuki's view*

"Better wait for the others. I don't know what, or who, is in there."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 7:18 pm

*The Galleon silently pulls up to the warehouse, and the Gokaigers descend to the street, already wearing their pirate gear. Gai is once again wearing Marvelous's outfit*

"This is the place, huh?"

"See anything, Yuki?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Power Ponies RP
Page 37 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Canterlot Collective :: RP-
Jump to: