The Canterlot Collective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Canterlot Collective

Official meeting place of the Brony Brigade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Power Ponies RP

Go down 
+15
Crystal Heart
Blue Sparkle
Red Sparkle
Rhythmik
Shadewing
Professor
Sine Radian
Applejack
Rarity
Fluttershy
Rainbow Dash
Twilight Sparkle
Lunaria
Axle Gear
Pinkie Pie
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunaria

Lunaria

Power Ponies RP - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:00 pm

*Eternal tries to dodge, but is hit across his right side. He turns and tries to grab Ryder*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:29 pm

*Ryder jumps back before Eternal grabs her*

"Man, your skin's thick. Looks like I'll have to power up."

*She takes out an ornate red ring and puts it on her left hoof. She switches the Driver's orientation, then waves the red ring over the Driver*

"Flame Dragon! Bou... Bou... Bou-Bou-Bou!!"

*Her suit turns red with gold accents. She switches the Driver's orientation and waves her orange ring over it*

"Chōīne! Dragoform! Saikō!"

*A dragon made of flames flies out of the ring. It flies around behind Ryder, then lands on her back. Ryder's visor changes into a dragon-head shape. She takes a deep breath, then breathes dragon-fire at Eternal*
Back to top Go down
Lunaria

Lunaria

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 7:25 pm

*Eternal raises his cape and blocks the fire. He tosses his knife into the air, and it splits into two identical knives. He jumps over Ryder and attempts to stab her in the back*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 10:24 pm

*Ryder blocks the attack. She holds up her sword and waves her orange ring over the hilt*

"Copy, Please!"

*An identical sword materializes in her other hoof. She pushes down on the blades, converting the swords into guns. She then shoots at Eternal with both guns*
Back to top Go down
Lunaria

Lunaria

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 8:31 pm

*Eternal raises his cape-shield, but the shots pierce it. He takes heavy damage*

"Arrgh!"

*He drops to his knees, but then throws his knives at Ryder. More materialise in his hooves, which he also throws at Ryder*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 8:38 pm

*Ryder waves her orange ring over her Driver*

"Defend, Please!"

*A shield of fire is raised in front of Ryder. It melts the knives before they reach her. She takes out an ornate blue ring and puts it on, switches her Driver's orientation, then waves the ring over the Driver*

"Water Dragon! Jabajaba, Bashaan! Zabun, Zabun!"

*Her suit turns blue with gold accents. She switches the Driver and waves her orange ring over it*

"Chōīne! Blizzard! Saikō!"

*A magical seal appears in front of Ryder, which expels a powerful blast of cold, snow, and ice at Eternal*
Back to top Go down
Lunaria

Lunaria

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:44 pm

*Eternal raises his cape to block the attack. Some of the attack finds its way through the holes in the cape and hurts Eternal*

"This game has gone on for too long. Let's finish this!"

*He focuses his energy and begins to glow green. His armored body begins to morph, becoming more ornate and angular. His speech is strained*

"Now... you'll see... the true power... of the planet!"

*His transformation completes. His armor is now covered in blades, and he gives off a faint green glow. He stomps the ground, then shouts, creating a shockwave*

"This... is what happens when one connects directly to the planet's database! I... am Eternal Xtreme!"

Last edited by Lunaria on Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:55 pm

*Ryder stares at Eternal for a moment, then begins to laugh*

"You call that Xtreme? Ha! You aren't even close to Xtreme!"

*She removes her Driver, reverting to Base form*

"I'll show you what Xtreme really is! Henshin! Ryder Double!"

*Her suit becomes half green and half black. She takes the two GaiaMemories out of her Driver. A robotic bird flies out of her pocket and plugs itself into the Driver. Ryder pushes down on her Driver, and the bird splits, forming an X*

"Cyclone! Joker! Xtreme!!"

*The colors of her suit separate, revealing a glowing silver stripe in between the green and black. A reflective shield and shining sword materialize in her hooves*

"I have thoroughly analyzed Eternal Xtreme. Now, count up your sins!"
Back to top Go down
Lunaria

Lunaria

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:38 pm

*Eternal runs toward Ryder at blinding speed and slashes at her with his bladed armor*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 7:49 pm

*Ryder blocks the attacks with the Bicker Shield. She counters with a quick stab from the Prism Sword*
Back to top Go down
Lunaria

Lunaria

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 8:34 pm

*Eternal is unable to dodge the attack. The energy of the sword drains all of his own energy, and he falls to the ground*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 8:39 pm

"It's over!"

*Ryder sheathes the Prism Sword. She takes out the Cyclone, Heat, Luna, and Joker Memories and inserts them into the Bicker Shield.*

"Cyclone! Heat! Luna! Joker! Maximum Drive!"

*Multicolored energy gathers in the Bicker Shield*

"Bicker Final Illusion!"

*The energy is fired as a concentrated beam at Eternal*
Back to top Go down
Lunaria

Lunaria

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 8:45 pm

*The energy beam tears through Eternal's transformed body. His transformation is undone, and his GaiaMemory is ejected from his neck. It falls to the ground and shatters*

"Ryder..."

*Eternal's eyes become a lighter shade of blue*

"Thank you... Ryder..."

*He falls unconscious*

"Wait... Did he just say 'thank you'? Why...?"
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 8:55 pm

*Ryder takes her Driver off and returns to Base form*

"Something happened with his eyes just before he fainted. I need to check something. Henshin! Ryder FourZe!"

*Her jumpsuit becomes white with black and orange accents. She inserts a pale yellow switch shaped like a syringe plunger into the farthest right slot and turns it on*

"Medical, On!"

*A med-kit appears on her front left leg. She pulls out a syringe and injects Eternal with it*
Back to top Go down
Lunaria

Lunaria

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 5:54 pm

*Eternal slowly opens his eyes and looks up at Ryder gratefully*

"Ryder... Thank you so much!"

*He stumbles to his feet*

"I shouldn't have used the Eternal Memory... The moment I put it in the Lost Driver, I had no control over my body. It was controlling me. By destroying it, you freed me. I am eternally grateful, if you'll pardon the expression."

*He pauses for a moment, then continues*

"My real name is Silver Light. I'm the owner of a curiosities shop near the museum. The Lost Driver was among my wares, until I discovered its power. The Eternal Memory... well, I'm not sure where it came from. I just found in in my shop one day."

*He picks up the remains of the Lost Driver*

"I think I can fix up the Driver."

*He turns back to Ryder*

"And when I do... Please, let me fight with you!"

"Fix the Lost Driver? Are you sure it won't take control again?"

"Definitely. It was the Eternal Memory that possessed me. I have other Memories, ones that I've already tested and know I can control."

*He grabs Ryder's hoof*

"Please... Let me fight alongside you, Ryder!"

Last edited by Lunaria on Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 9:15 pm

"Let me see your Driver."

*Ryder takes the Driver and inspects it*

"Let me fix it. It'll only take a minute."

*She takes out the near-left switch on her Driver and places a pale purple switch shaped like a hand in the slot. She turns on the switch*

"Hand, On!"

*A mechanical arm and hand extend from her back right leg. She sits down and uses the Hand module to repair the Driver. After a minute, it is as good as new. She hands it back to Silver*

"Here you go. Let's see what you've got."
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 10:01 pm

[Thanks for setting up this character for me, Luna.  Smile ]

*Silver takes the Driver and puts it on. He takes out a GaiaMemory, puts it in his Driver, and activates it*

"Skull!"

*A heavy-metal guitar riff plays as Silver transforms into Skull. He dons a black bodysuit with a skeletal design and a helmet shaped like a skull. An S-shaped crack appears on the helmet's forehead*

"Now... let's rock."
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 10:08 pm

*Ryder watches Silver's transformation*

"Dang. That's a cool-looking helmet. I'm impressed."

*She takes off the Fourze Driver, turning back to Val. She stares at Skull for a while, then suddenly gasps*

"Oh, no! I completely forgot! We have a mission! Silver, can you help us? We're looking for the Masked Matter-Horn and the Gemini Twins. They went missing a few days ago, and Libra says that they were kidnapped. Oh, wait, you probably don't even know what they look like, do you?"

*She turns to Libra and Systole*

"Do either of you have a picture or something that we can show Silver?"
Back to top Go down
Lunaria

Lunaria

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 6:56 pm

"I've got a picture. Here."

*Libra gives Silver a picture of Matter-Horn and the Gemini Twins*
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 7:27 pm

*Skull takes the picture*

"Let's take a look. Skull Optics!"

*The helmet's eyes begin to glow a deep purple. He scans the photo*

"Accessing the Gaia Library. Beginning reverse image search."

*He is silent for a few seconds*

"I've located them. Follow me, and be ready for battle."

*He runs off*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 8:45 pm

*Val transforms back into Ryder Base form and follows*
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 8:51 pm

*The group runs deeper into the construction site. After a while, they come to a large room build in marble. A cloaked figure stands at the other end of the room*

"Hey!"

*The figure turns around*

"Who are you, and where are our friends?"

*The figure is silent. It looks over the group, and its gaze settles on Ryder*

"Ah. I knew kidnapping your allies would force you to come... Ryder."
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 8:51 pm

"Who are you? How do you know who I am?"
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 8:53 pm

"I'm very familiar with you, Ryder. Or should I call you Decade?"
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 8:54 pm

"Decade...? Why does that name sound familiar?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Power Ponies RP
Page 15 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Canterlot Collective :: RP-
Jump to: