The Canterlot Collective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Canterlot Collective

Official meeting place of the Brony Brigade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Power Ponies RP

Go down 
+15
Crystal Heart
Blue Sparkle
Red Sparkle
Rhythmik
Shadewing
Professor
Sine Radian
Applejack
Rarity
Fluttershy
Rainbow Dash
Twilight Sparkle
Lunaria
Axle Gear
Pinkie Pie
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Fluttershy

Fluttershy

Power Ponies RP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:22 pm

"Of course. I can sense that the animals don't like the music. Thrash's super scream may drive them into a frenzy, which isn't entirely a bad thing. If I can direct their rampage, they can help us fight Thrash."
Back to top Go down
Rhythmik

Rhythmik

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:22 pm

*After performing a few more songs, the music stops*

"All right, Maretropolis! Who's ready for the grand finale?"

*The crowd cheers*

"Yeah! Here's one more song, guaranteed to steal away your hearts! One-Two-Three-Four!"

*The music starts again, and Thrash sings for a while. When the guitar solo comes in, Thrash uses his super scream to knock out the audience. He then goes around to the unconscious ponies and takes their belongings*
Back to top Go down
Sine Radian

Sine Radian

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:06 pm

"Oh Look at that."

"Now that's how he makes his profit."
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:22 pm

"Time for us to make our move! Ikou ze!"

*Val transforms into Ryder. She runs toward Thrash and tries to kick him*
Back to top Go down
Rhythmik

Rhythmik

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:25 pm

*Thrash sees Ryder approach him. He creates a wall of fire between him and Ryder*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:41 pm

"Pyrokinesis! Looks like I'm gonna need some magic. Henshin! Ryder Wizard!"

*Ryder's suit turns black with gray accents, and a black cloak appears over her suit. A hand-shaped Driver appears on her belt. She puts on a ring with a sapphire set in it, and waves it over the Driver.*

"Water, Please! Sui-Sui! Sui-Sui!"

*Her cloak and the accents on her suit turn blue, as well as her visor*

"It's showtime!"

*She flips a switch on her Driver, and the hand turns to face the other way. She waves an orange ring over the Driver*

"Liquid, Please!"

*Ryder casts water jets from her hooves and extinguishes the wall of fire, then turns the water jets on Thrash*

Last edited by Valencia Orange on Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhythmik

Rhythmik

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:10 pm

*Thrash dodges the water, then uses his super scream at a frequency that causes intense pain*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:17 pm

*Ryder is unaffected by the scream*

"Nice try, Thrash. I'm wearing earplugs."

*Ryder switches the Driver's orientation, then scans a ring with a topaz*

"Land, Please! Dododo, Dododon! Don, Dododon!"

*Her cloak and the accents on her suit turn yellow, as well as her visor. She switches the Driver and scans another ring*

"Bind, Please!"

*Chains of stone shoot out from the floor and wrap around Thrash*

Last edited by Valencia Orange on Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhythmik

Rhythmik

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:34 pm

*Thrash uses his pyrokinesis to destroy the chains. He shoots jets of fire from his hooves, allowing him to hover*

"Earplugs, eh? Let's see how effective those earplugs are!"

*He takes a deep breath, then super screams at nearly 150 dB (loud enough to cause permanent damage, even with hearing protection)*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:37 pm

*The earplugs fail to filter the sound. Ryder covers her ears and falls to the ground, screaming*
Back to top Go down
Sine Radian

Sine Radian

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:10 pm

*To stop the noise, Sys concentrates on Thrash, and transforms his surroundings into an inescapable vacuum since sound cannot travel in a vacuum. Sys then generates lethal gamma waves, and is able to blast it at Thrash.*
Back to top Go down
Rhythmik

Rhythmik

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 7:28 pm

*Thrash narrowly dodges the gamma blast. He retreats backstage*
Back to top Go down
Sine Radian

Sine Radian

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:13 pm

"Oh no you don't."

*Sys goes around to the back, and spots Thrash.*
Back to top Go down
Rhythmik

Rhythmik

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:24 pm

*Thrash notices that Systole is chasing him. He rips open a nearby sandbag, takes out some sand, and throws it in Systole's face*
Back to top Go down
Sine Radian

Sine Radian

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:37 pm

*Sys continues to chase, but he then coughs, and it stops him from going any further. He is then short of air, and then, he fainted.*
Back to top Go down
Rhythmik

Rhythmik

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 10:37 pm

*Thrash stops running and looks at Systole*

"Huh. That was... easier than I expected."

*He goes back out to the crowd and continues to loot*
Back to top Go down
Rarity

Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 10:49 pm

*Radiance creates a jail cell around Thrash*

"You won't get away with this, Thrash!"
Back to top Go down
Rhythmik

Rhythmik

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 11:03 pm

"Radiance!"

*Thrash uses his pyrokinesis to destroy the cell*

"Don't think for a moment that I've forgotten what you've done to me. It's high time I paid you back."

*He uses a focused super scream aimed directly at Radiance*
Back to top Go down
Rarity

Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:09 pm

*Radiance dodges the attack. She forms a hammer and swings it at Thrash*
Back to top Go down
Rhythmik

Rhythmik

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 11:06 pm

*Thrash tries to dodge, but is clipped by the hammer. He stumbles a bit, but recovers*

"That all you got?"

*He throws a large fireball at Radiance*
Back to top Go down
Rarity

Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:14 pm

*Radiance blocks the fireball with an energy shield*

"I'm just getting started!"

*She turns the hammer into a baseball bat and swings it at Thrash*
Back to top Go down
Rhythmik

Rhythmik

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 pm

*Thrash tires to dodge, but fails and is knocked across the stadium. He stumbles to his feet*

"I've had quite enough of this!"

*Thrash shoots jets of fire from his hooves, propelling him toward Radiance. He cloaks his body in fire as he flies*

"Tabasco Missile!"
Back to top Go down
Rarity

Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:04 pm

*Radiance forms a wall in front of Thrash, but it is broken as he hits it. Thrash collides with Radiance, knocking her down. She is somewhat burned*

"Thrash...

*She stands up*

"No... Kenneth."

*She stares at Thrash. Her eyes are gentle*

"Do you remember the time before you became Thrash?"

*She creates a screen, which displays images of Kenneth and Juliet*

"Remember our promise? That we would never drift apart, no matter what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Rhythmik

Rhythmik

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:05 pm

*Thrash is silent*
Back to top Go down
Rarity

Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:15 pm

*On the screen, an image of Kenneth appears. He is holding a bouquet of roses and staring into Juliet's store*

"You loved me, Kenneth, but you were too shy to admit it. Then, one day, you stopped visiting my store."

*The screen displays a newspaper article. The headline reads:
MUSICIAN INJURED IN PYROTECHNICS MALFUNCTION*

"That was the day of the accident that gave you your powers, Kenneth. I don't know why, but you were convinced that I caused that accident."

*The screen disappears*

"But you know me better than that, Kenneth. I would never do such a terrible thing, especially not to you. The truth is... I loved you, Kenneth."

*Radiance looks at Thrash with sad eyes*

"But I can't love the monster you've become. Please... stop this madness. Let's go back to the way it used to be, Kenneth."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Power Ponies RP
Page 9 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Canterlot Collective :: RP-
Jump to: