The Canterlot Collective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Canterlot Collective

Official meeting place of the Brony Brigade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Discord's Quest

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rhindani

Rhindani

Discord's Quest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discord's Quest   Discord's Quest - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:17 pm

"Thaczil? What's that?"
Back to top Go down
Discord

Discord

PostSubject: Re: Discord's Quest   Discord's Quest - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:31 pm

"You mean, you don't know? Thaczil was the original homeland of the Draconequines. It was a place protected by the most powerful of Draconequine magic. The spells were kept stable by the Tilabili, the greatest Draconequine sorcerers of the time: Ixen, Pab, Suaco, Edar, and Master Pliso. When I transformed into my current form and rampaged, I used my magic to send them away, to the farthest reaches of the world, and seal them in crystal. The protective spells around Thaczil faded, and the land became inhospitable. I found my way to Equestria, while the surviving Draconequines went into hiding."

*Discord pauses and takes a sip of his tea*

"I've recently completed a spell that only I can cast. It's a spell that can locate the unique energy signatures that the Tilabili give off. I'm preparing to set off to find them and free them."
Back to top Go down
Rhindani

Rhindani

PostSubject: Re: Discord's Quest   Discord's Quest - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:43 pm

*Rhindani is shocked by this news*

"You... You're really going to save the Tilabili?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discord's Quest   Discord's Quest - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Discord's Quest
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Canterlot Collective :: RP-
Jump to: