The Canterlot Collective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Canterlot Collective

Official meeting place of the Brony Brigade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay

Go down 
+27
Discord
Queen Chrysalis
Princess Luna
Princess Cadance
Shining Armor
Flim-Flam Brothers
Eclipse
Vinyl Scratch
Rarity
Pinkie Pie
Apple Bloom
Shadewing
Fluttershy
Sweetie Belle
Scootaloo
Rainbow Dash
Twilight Sparkle
Applejack
Derpy Hooves
Crystal Heart
Daring Do
Blue Sparkle
Red Sparkle
Rhythmik
Lunaria
Axle Gear
Sine Radian
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle

My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:12 pm

"Thank you!"

*The group heads to a shelf near the back of the library*

"Let's see... Here it is!"

*Twilight pulls the book off the shelf and hands it to Sine*

"I'm not sure what opening this book will do, but I know you can handle it, whatever it is."
Back to top Go down
Sine Radian

Sine Radian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:14 pm

*He grabs the book, and opens up the table of contents.*

"The Raven... R... R... Page 350."

*He flips to that page*
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:17 pm

*When Sine flips to the right page, he enters a world within his mind. This world is filled with bookshelves and piles of books and papers. A silhouette of a mare appears in front of him*

"Welcome to the Library of Infinite Knowledge. What knowledge do you seek?"
Back to top Go down
Sine Radian

Sine Radian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:21 pm

"...Mathematics... Design... Physics..."
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:24 pm

*Twilight's voice is heard from the sky*

"Mr. Radian! Remember what we're here for!"

*The silhouette mare doesn't seem to notice*

"Ah, yes. You are Sine Radian, correct? Let me lead you to your wing."

*The silhouette leads Sine down a seemingly endless corridor*

"All who seek knowledge have their own wing in this infinite library. Within your wing is the knowledge that you truly seek in your heart."
Back to top Go down
Sine Radian

Sine Radian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:29 pm

*He sees the mounds of books and papers that is Sine's knowledge that he pursues during his life.*
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:34 pm

"Here we are. You may stay as long as you like. Time flows differently here. You may stay for years and find that mere seconds have passed in your world."

*A sudden flash of green light distracts the silhouette*

"What was that? That has never happened before..."

*A green glow emanates from under a pile of architecture books and blueprints*
Back to top Go down
Sine Radian

Sine Radian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:40 pm

"I have found it...! My true knowledge lies here!"
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:56 pm

*Under the pile of books and blueprints lies a pair of silver wristbands with a green gem set in each one*

"That... That is the Element of Knowledge, the essence of this world! You... are the one chosen by the Element? I must say, I am not convinced you are worthy of wielding the Element."

*The silhouette gains color, revealing the pony pictured below*

My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 18 Spirit10

"I am the Spirit of Knowledge, guardian of the Element of Knowledge. You will be subjected to a test. Should you pass, I will allow you to take the Element. But, should you fail, you will be banished from this world, never to return. Are you prepared?"
Back to top Go down
Sine Radian

Sine Radian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:00 pm

"Well... I am... Ready... Depending how difficult the assessment is..."
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:12 pm

"Excellent. Then, let us begin."

*The library and the Spirit fade away. Sine is suddenly standing in the middle of the Everfree Forest.*

"Don't worry. This is simply an illusion used to test you. All you must do is act with your heart. Good luck."

*Twilight runs out of the brush, and collapses in front of Sine*

"Mr. Radian..."
Back to top Go down
Sine Radian

Sine Radian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:18 pm

*Sine suddenly snaps out*

"Twilight...? Are you alright?"

*He stops...*

MONOLOGUE:
"It's the Everfree Forest... This place has many devious tricks up its sleeves... I am sensing that this Twilight Sparkle is a fraud..."
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:20 pm

"Mr. Radian... Don't worry about me... Run... Get away..."

*A loud roar comes from the brush*

"Oh, no... It's here... Run!..."
Back to top Go down
Sine Radian

Sine Radian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:27 pm

*He grabs the injured Twilight--since he isn't selfish--and makes a quick B-Line Ahead. Then, he goes to the other paths, and goes in an unpredictable path of long twists and turns, but then he manages to veer back to his original path to lose the potentially hazardous creature.*
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:32 pm

*A large dog-like creature with an elongated head and ape-like forelimbs emerges from the brush. It speaks in a Spanish accent*

"You thought you could get away from me, eh?"

"No... We didn't lose it... Don't worry about me, Mr. Radian. Just get out of here!"
Back to top Go down
Sine Radian

Sine Radian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:56 pm

*Stubborn enough, He still has Twi on his back. He continually tries to run in a straight line, but then, he investigates the thing's anatomy. Then he trails off into an alternate path, desperately trying to memorize the path that He once devised that has the lowest probability of encounters (via calculus). Then, he remembered the landmarks in an impulse. 18 White flowers with two trees that narrowly opens to a very narrow path. He continued to run away from the dog-like creature in a certain bearing that he guessed. Through the bushes, through the weeds, and through the columns of trees, the 18 flowers were visible. He then used his energy and jumped into and through the narrow opening between the 2 trees, revealing a very tight path in which Sine remembers.*
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 1:11 pm

*The creature stays on Sine's tail throughout the chase*

"You cannot get away from the great Ahuizotl!"

"It's still following us, Sine! I don't think we'll be able to outrun it!"
Back to top Go down
Sine Radian

Sine Radian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 2:06 pm

"I can let it tire out, I always have energy. In fact, We are almost at the termination site of this forest. We jest need to cross the gorge."

*The gorge appears, there is no bridge, so in the past, him and his colleges built a very makeshift pathway. It is only two curved metal rods with nothing between it. In the middle, it forks out to a downramp and into a hole with a sign "University: Alternate path. Clearance 1,9m"*

*Since Sine is extremely habituated with the grinding, he went ahead and steered his way down to the alternate path without slips, and into the alternate path.*

"Just 450 more meters and we're there."
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:30 pm

*The creature suddenly leaps put in front of Sine, blocking his path*

"Nice try, pony. There's no escaping the great Ahuizotl!"

*It snaps, and the foliage moves to block the path behind Sine*

"There's no way to escape... We have to fight it. It's the only way."
Back to top Go down
Sine Radian

Sine Radian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:45 pm

"That means..."

*He finds a 3500 page textbook on architectural design in the foliage. It weighs 5 kg. Since it is so close to the university, some of the equipment is lost here, such as electric gizmos and pressurized tanks, et al...*

"It's time for some deadly force."

*He gets ready to swing, he charges up, and uses his might to swing it with full force and momentum.*

*It hits the creature with the tremendous force.*
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:34 pm

*The creature is unfazed by the blow*

"Hah! You call that a hit?"

*The creature takes a wild swing at Sine*

"Look out!"
Back to top Go down
Sine Radian

Sine Radian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:49 pm

*Sine, with is quick instincts, narrowly dodges it. Then, he finds a red, and heavy experimental rocket that somepony built and lost here.*

*He quickly figures out the model rocket and points it at the beast. Then it launches at an insanely high velocity.*
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:47 pm

*The creature dodges the missile*

"You can't lay a hoof on me! Just give up!"

"Wait... I recognize that creature! That's an Ahuizotl! You aren't going to hit it like that. You have to outsmart it and catch it by surprise!"
Back to top Go down
Sine Radian

Sine Radian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 7:01 pm

*He has a brief flashback of implanting a row of 5 high-pressure 400atm oxygen tanks in the ground, and it is placed under their hooves. As Sine looks, he goes into the bush and grabs a couple of earplugs.*

*He comes out, looking the same as usual... But the detonator is voice activated and hidden in the ground.*

"I surrender!"

Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:20 pm

"A wise choice. You're coming with me!"

*Ahuizotl picks up Sine and Twilight and begins to carry them off*

"Sine! What are you doing?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay
Page 18 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next