The Canterlot Collective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Canterlot Collective

Official meeting place of the Brony Brigade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay

Go down 
+27
Discord
Queen Chrysalis
Princess Luna
Princess Cadance
Shining Armor
Flim-Flam Brothers
Eclipse
Vinyl Scratch
Rarity
Pinkie Pie
Apple Bloom
Shadewing
Fluttershy
Sweetie Belle
Scootaloo
Rainbow Dash
Twilight Sparkle
Applejack
Derpy Hooves
Crystal Heart
Daring Do
Blue Sparkle
Red Sparkle
Rhythmik
Lunaria
Axle Gear
Sine Radian
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Scootaloo

Scootaloo

My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 5 EmptySun May 26, 2013 10:09 am

"I understand."
Back to top Go down
Shadewing

Shadewing

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 5 EmptySun May 26, 2013 10:09 am

"Good. Now get back to town, before something even worse shows up."
Back to top Go down
Scootaloo

Scootaloo

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 5 EmptySun May 26, 2013 10:11 am

"You heard him, girls. Let's get back to town and plan our next crusade! Something safe. Maybe... librarians?"
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 5 EmptySun May 26, 2013 10:18 am

"Not in my library, you aren't!"

*Twilight shows up, along with Applejack*

"There you are, Red and Blue. Come on, it's time to go home."

Last edited by Twilight Sparkle on Tue May 28, 2013 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sine Radian

Sine Radian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 5 EmptySun May 26, 2013 10:31 am

"You three, Cutie marks all stem from your interests when you are young. But getting that cutie mark is no easy task. You have to allocate years of time to perfect that interest. Once that interest is perfected, that cutie mark will be yours. Well, that is how I interpret it."
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 5 EmptySun May 26, 2013 10:56 am

"Sine, I don't think that's how it works. Cutie marks don't come from interests, they come from a natural ability and skill that sets you apart and makes you unique. You can't decide what your cutie mark will be. Your cutie mark is your destiny."
Back to top Go down
Sine Radian

Sine Radian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 5 EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:03 am

"I think that is a better explanation of mine. I knew mine was wrong all along. Clearly, I don't study magic."
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 5 EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:07 am

"We really should get back home."
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy

Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 5 EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:07 am

"Where are you going to go now, Max-- I mean, Shadewing?"
Back to top Go down
Shadewing

Shadewing

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 5 EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:44 am

"I've got a place in Cloudsdale. It's a nice place, and it lets me watch over most of Equestria."
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy

Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 5 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:15 pm

"Will you at least come and visit every once in a while? I haven't seen you since you were a little colt, cousin."
Back to top Go down
Shadewing

Shadewing

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:21 pm

"If you want me to visit, then I'll visit whenever you want. I may act cold towards you sometimes, but the truth is, I missed you, Fluttershy. I didn't visit all these years because I didn't know where you'd gone. I'm glad I finally found you again."

Last edited by Shadewing on Tue May 28, 2013 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Applejack

Applejack

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 6:41 pm

"I really hate to break up this here happy reunion, but we oughta high-tail it back to town 'fore somethin' bad shows up."
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 6:42 pm

"Good idea, Applejack. Everypony, follow me!"

*She leads the gang back to town*
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:23 pm

"Hey! You're back! Pinkie was looking for you, Twilight. She said to bring Red and Blue with you."
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:25 pm

"Really? I wonder why..."

*The Sparkles go over to Sugarcube Corner*

"Pinkie? Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:28 pm

*Pinkie sticks her head out a door*

"Shh! Not so loud! In here, quick!"
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:31 pm

"What's going on, Pinkie? Why are we hiding?"
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:34 pm

"Well, I was planning a special party for Daring Do's birthday, but everywhere I go, I see her! I can't tell anypony without her overhearing! She was over at Sweet Apple Acres with Applejack, then she was shopping at Rarity's, then she was talking to the kids over at the school! She's everywhere! This is the only safe place in town. I need your help to plan this, but we have to be super-super-duper careful not to let Daring know about this!"
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:37 pm

"I'll do what I can to help. I don't know how Daring is getting around so quickly, though. She's fast, but not fast enough to be in three places at once."
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:40 pm

"Wait... Three places at once... It couldn't be... Could it?"
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:41 pm

"I think I know what you're thinking, Pinkie. But it's impossible. We sealed off the Mirror Pool after the "too many Pinkie Pies" incident."
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:43 pm

"But is it really impossible? She could have unsealed it. We have to check and make sure."
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:44 pm

"Okay, if you insist, we'll check."

*The four go off toward the Everfree Forest*
Back to top Go down
Daring Do

Daring Do

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 5 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 4:37 pm

*Meanwhile, at Rainbow Dash's house...*

"...I managed to escape from the trap and snatch the Sapphire Statue right out of Ahuizotl's hands! Boy, was he mad! I could hear him yelling from a mile away! Huh?"

*She looks out the window*

"Am I imagining things, or did I just see... myself out the window?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay   My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony (MLP) Roleplay
Page 5 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next