The Canterlot Collective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Canterlot Collective

Official meeting place of the Brony Brigade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Redesign your character

Go down 
+3
Crystal Heart
Red Sparkle
Blue Sparkle
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Sparkle

Blue Sparkle

Redesign your character Empty
PostSubject: Redesign your character   Redesign your character EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 6:31 pm

I've noticed that a large number of the profile pictures here are of OCs made in an old version of the Pony Creator. I'd like to fix that. Redesign your OC in THIS creator and post it here alongside your old design. Please host both images in 320px size to save space.

Old:
Redesign your character Blue_s10

New:
Redesign your character Blue_s11

Blue has grown up a bit since the old design. She's ditched her bow and grown her mane out. Her hair no longer covers her freckles. I think she looks much more mature.
Back to top Go down
Red Sparkle

Red Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Redesign your character   Redesign your character EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 6:34 pm

I love it, Blue!

Old:
Redesign your character Red_sp10

New:
Redesign your character Red_sp11

Red has stopped caring so much about his mane. As a result, it's kind of shaggy. I think it really shows that he's such a hard worker that he doesn't care much about his appearance.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Heart

Crystal Heart

PostSubject: Re: Redesign your character   Redesign your character EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 6:45 pm

Both of your designs are great!

Old:
Redesign your character Crysta10

New:
Redesign your character Crysta11

Hoo boy. A lot has changed with Crystal Heart. First and foremost, her mane and tail are now softer and less sharp-looking. I honestly never liked the old designs. They made her look too serious. Speaking of serious, her expression is no longer disapproving, but rather warm and kind. She now wears a heart pendant to fit her name. She used to look like a stern teacher; now, she's more like a kind social worker.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Redesign your character   Redesign your character EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 6:55 pm

Old:
Redesign your character Eclips11

New:
Redesign your character Eclips12

Not much has changed, really. I gave him more tattered-looking wings and put a streak in his mane. That's really it.
Back to top Go down
Rhythmik

Rhythmik

PostSubject: Re: Redesign your character   Redesign your character EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 7:08 pm

Old:
Redesign your character Rhythm10

New:
Redesign your character Rhythm11

I stayed with the same basic design, but changed around the colors a bit. Also, I changed the tail style. Not much else to say, other than I'm glad that the hair goes over the glasses now.
Back to top Go down
Axle Gear
Admin
Axle Gear

PostSubject: Re: Redesign your character   Redesign your character EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 7:15 pm

I already uploaded Axle's redesign in Digital Art two months ago, but I'll re-use it here.

Original:
Redesign your character Axle_g10]

Redesigned:
Redesign your character Axlege10

It's really just Axle wearing a nice shirt, tie, and fedora. To be honest, I put the hat on him because I didn't like any of the mane styles available. I'll be keeping my old design as my profile picture unless I come up with something better.
Back to top Go down
https://bronybrigade.forumotion.com
Sine Radian

Sine Radian

PostSubject: Re: Redesign your character   Redesign your character EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 7:46 pm

Prior:
Redesign your character Hiresp13

Present:
Redesign your character 2013-011

No major changes... Just the straightened out tail and iris color change; he's wearing a tie now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redesign your character   Redesign your character Empty

Back to top Go down

Redesign your character
Page 1 of 1