The Canterlot Collective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Canterlot Collective

Official meeting place of the Brony Brigade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Challenges!

Go down 
+4
Crystal Heart
Rhythmik
Axle Gear
Pinkie Pie
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie

Character Challenges! Empty
PostSubject: Character Challenges!   Character Challenges! EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:22 am

The forum's been kinda dying, and it's my job to liven it up! Every few days, I'll post a new challenge. Create a pony in the Pony Creator that matches the challenge, and give a bit of description.

Challenge 1: Create a love interest for your OC!
Back to top Go down
Axle Gear
Admin
Axle Gear

PostSubject: Re: Character Challenges!   Character Challenges! EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:05 pm

Great idea, Pinkie!

Character Challenges! Bookwo10

This is Bookworm. She's a librarian from Trottingham. (Don't mind the odd pose, she's supposed to be sitting on a chair but the picture kinda derped Razz)

Axle first met Bookworm when he lived in Trottingham while working on repairing their clock tower. The two became fast friends. Bookworm has a secret crush on Axle, but she hasn't told him yet. The two still write letters to each other.
Back to top Go down
https://bronybrigade.forumotion.com
Rhythmik

Rhythmik

PostSubject: Re: Character Challenges!   Character Challenges! EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:04 pm

I always imagined Vinyl as Rhythmik's love interest.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Heart

Crystal Heart

PostSubject: Re: Character Challenges!   Character Challenges! EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:28 pm

Character Challenges! Adaman10

Adamant Soul is a crystal mage. He taught Crystal Heart everything she knows about magic. When she told him that she was moving to Ponyville, Adamant gave her a charm made of emerald. He said, "This charm is enchanted with my own special magic. As long as you hold it, you will never be alone."
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Scratch

Vinyl Scratch

PostSubject: Re: Character Challenges!   Character Challenges! EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:29 pm

Rhythmik wrote:
I always imagined Vinyl as Rhythmik's love interest.
Vinyl: "I-I don't know anything about this! *blushes*"
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: Character Challenges!   Character Challenges! EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:04 pm

C'mon, everypony! I need at least two more entries before I'll post challenge 2!
Back to top Go down
Shadewing

Shadewing

PostSubject: Re: Character Challenges!   Character Challenges! EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:44 pm

Character Challenges! Skye10

Skye is one of the Wonderbolts. She met Shade during a late-night practice session. She fell for Shade at first sight, but it seems Shade doesn't share her feelings, or at least he hasn't shown it...
Back to top Go down
Sine Radian

Sine Radian

PostSubject: Re: Character Challenges!   Character Challenges! EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 5:58 pm

Character Challenges! Hiresp11

Name: Emily Neuroni

She is the Psychology professor and a psychiatrist for the same University Sine goes to.

She lives in Shanghay (Very far away)

The two were best friends from middle school, seeking each other for academic help; as time went on, they started to trust each other. When Sinrad moved to Ponyville, she wrote letters to him ever since.
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: Character Challenges!   Character Challenges! EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:01 pm

Challenge 2: Create a family member for your OC! It can be any relation. Mother, father, brother, sister, cousin, anything goes!
Back to top Go down
Axle Gear
Admin
Axle Gear

PostSubject: Re: Character Challenges!   Character Challenges! EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 5:32 pm

Character Challenges! Dynamo10

Axle's older sister Dynamo works at a power plant in Las Pegasus. She's provided power for many popular acts, including Vinyl Scratch's regular DJ parties.
Back to top Go down
Shadewing

Shadewing

PostSubject: Re: Character Challenges!   Character Challenges! EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 6:42 pm

I believe I've established that Shade is Fluttershy's cousin?
Back to top Go down
Lunaria

Lunaria

PostSubject: Re: Character Challenges!   Character Challenges! EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:03 pm

Now, I'm not saying that Princess Luna is related to Lunaria. I'm just saying that their cutie marks are suspiciously similar... *shifty eyes*
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: Character Challenges!   Character Challenges! EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:43 pm

Okay, that's enough using official ponies. From now on, you must use an OC.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Heart

Crystal Heart

PostSubject: Re: Character Challenges!   Character Challenges! EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:18 pm

Character Challenges! Crysta10

Crystal's brother is a rebellious sort. (I haven't thought up of a name or much of a backstory Razz)
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: Character Challenges!   Character Challenges! EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:51 pm

Challenge 3: What would a date between your OC and his/her love interest be like?
Back to top Go down
Axle Gear
Admin
Axle Gear

PostSubject: Re: Character Challenges!   Character Challenges! EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:55 pm

Axle and Bookworm would probably meet at a coffee shop and read together.
Back to top Go down
Shadewing

Shadewing

PostSubject: Re: Character Challenges!   Character Challenges! EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 12:59 pm

Shade would help Skye practice her Wonderbolts aerial maneuvers. Not so much a "date" as a training session.
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: Character Challenges!   Character Challenges! EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:10 pm

Admittedly, this challenge was a pretty bad idea. Even I don't like it. Let's move on, shall we?

Challenge 4: Turn your OC into a superhero (like the Mysterious Mare-Do-Well)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Challenges!   Character Challenges! Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Challenges!
Page 1 of 1