The Canterlot Collective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Canterlot Collective

Official meeting place of the Brony Brigade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Power Ponies RP

Go down 
+15
Crystal Heart
Blue Sparkle
Red Sparkle
Rhythmik
Shadewing
Professor
Sine Radian
Applejack
Rarity
Fluttershy
Rainbow Dash
Twilight Sparkle
Lunaria
Axle Gear
Pinkie Pie
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Eclipse

Eclipse

Power Ponies RP - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 34 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 9:22 pm

"We're bringing him back to the Galleon."

"We've got a medical office on-board."

"I can save him, but we have to get back to the ship!"

*Gai takes Marvelous's phone and dials a number on it*

"Gooookai Galleon!"

*The Gokai Galleon flies over the horizon and stops above the base. Doc, Ahim, and Gai jump on board and lower a crane carrying a flat platform. Joe and Luca step on the platform, still carrying Marvelous. Doc raises the crane, bringing the three on deck*

"Hurry!"

*They rush into the medical bay*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 34 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 9:24 pm

*Kosuke follows the Gokaigers into the med-bay*

"Is there anything I can do to help? I have some medical training, but I've never had to use it on a dragon before."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 34 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 9:32 pm

*Doc connects Marvelous to some machines. Marvelous's vitals are displayed on the screen*

"Keep an eye on his vitals. If anything drops too low or rises too high, let me know."

*Joe and Luca set Marvelous down on an operating table. Doc dons a surgical mask and latex gloves*

"First, we have to remove the bullet. Ahim, administer some anesthesia."

*He inspects the wound as Ahim puts a mask over Marvelous's face and turns a valve. Marvelous slowly closes his eyes*

"Please relax, Captain. We won't let you die."

"The wound isn't deep, thanks to his scales, but the bullet's still in there. Forceps."

*Joe gives Doc a pair of forceps, which he uses to remove the bullet. He sets it down on a small tray*

"Luca, analyze this."

"Aye!"

*Luca takes the tray and slides it into another machine. Doc examines the wound again*

"Oh, no..."

"What?"

"The bullet punctured his stomach. I don't have the proper resources to repair this."

*Doc looks at Kosuke*

"Do you have any forms that can help, Decade?"
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 34 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 9:43 pm

"I was worried that it would come to this. Good thing I thought ahead."

*Kosuke slips a black ring with a silver gate design onto his right talon. He waves it over his belt buckle*

"Driver On!"

*His buckle extends outward, and two slots appear on it, one on each side. He slips another black ring onto his left talon, this one with a golden lion design. He stands on his hind legs*

"Heeennn... shin!"

*He waves his arms around, them moves his left talon to his Driver. He plugs the ring into the left-side slot, and the Driver begins to make a drum-roll sound*

"Set!"

*He turns the ring, and the gate opens, revealing an ornate golden lion head*

"Open!"

*A golden, angular magic circle appears in front of Kosuke as he holds his talons out to his sides. The circle moves through his body, forming a black bodysuit with golden, lion-styled armor*

"L-I-O-N, Lion!"

*He reaches for a ring holder at his right hip*

"This is Beast. One of my Mantles should be able to help."

*He takes a ring with a dolphin design and slips it onto his right claw, replacing the Driver On ring. He plugs it into the right slot on his Driver, then removes it*

"Dolphi! Go!"

*Beast's right shoulder plate turns into a deep blue likeness of a dolphin. A blue cloth appears on it, draped over his arm*

"D-D-D-D-Dolphi!"

*Beast turns and points his right shoulder at Marvelous. The dolphin head opens its mouth and sprays glowing blue water at Marvelous's wound. Before everyone's eyes, the would begins to close up*
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 3:32 pm

*Doc inspects the spot where the wound was*

"Incredible! It's completely healed!"

"Man, you can do everything, Decade!"

"Turn off the anesthesia, Ahim. Let's wake him up."

*Ahim turns a valve and removes the mask from Marvelous's face. He slowly opens his eyes*

"Unngh... D-Doc...?"

"Relax, Captain. We got the bullet out and patched you up."

"I... can't move..."

"What?!"

*The analysis machine beeps and prints out a report. Doc grabs it and reads it*

"This is bad! That bullet was laced in neurotoxin. Not enough to kill, but enough to cause temporary or permanent paralysis!"

"Captain..."

*Ahim grabs Marvelous's claw and begins to cry. He turns his head to look at her*

"Ahim... Be strong... You have... to get Skull..."

"Captain's right! We can't just stand here and cry!"

"Doc, will he be okay, or do we need to monitor him?"

"His vitals are stable. He's in no danger of dying."

"Great! We have to go after Skull! He might have a cure!"

"It makes sense. Always carry an antitoxin whenever you're handling toxic materials, in case you accidentally infect yourself."

"We have to get that antitoxin!"

*Marvelous laughs weakly*

"Yeah... Go get 'em... Gai... you're in charge... Take my gear... if you need it..."

*Marvelous closes his eyes*

"Captain!"

"He's just asleep. Don't worry. We have to get that cure before the toxin causes irreparable damage!"

*Gai grabs Marvelous's phone and key and leads the others out the door. He stops before he leaves and turns back into the room*

"Don't worry, Cap. We'll get that cure. You coming, Decade?"
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:03 pm

*Kosuke had already untransformed, and is deep in thought. He realizes Gai is talking*

"Huh? Oh, right."

*He follows the others*

~Silver... What happened to you?~
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:07 pm

*The group heads to the bridge of the ship. Gai takes the helm*

"Luca, run the scanners. Search for any trace of Skull."

"Aye!"

*Luca sits down in front of a computer and begins typing*

"Joe and Decade, I want you two to strategize. Decade knows what Skull is capable of, so he'll be a big help."

"Right."

*Joe leads Kosuke into a small briefing room*

"Let's not waste any time. What kind of powers does Skull have?"
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:11 pm

"Well, his gun can shoot all sorts of ammo, from incendiary to explosive, to poisoned. It can also fire out pure energy, when it's loaded with his Gaia Memory. He's also got Skull Optics, a bunch of different sensors in his visor that lets him see any wavelength he wants. He's got amazing detective skills, and he might be able to utilize other Gaia Memories as well. I'm not sure about that one, though. We never tested it."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:13 pm

"I see. Well, there's no way to fool those sensors of his, but if we can get his gun away from him, he should be helpless. Should I be worried about him getting his hooves on another one of those Gaia Memory things?"

Last edited by Eclipse on Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:17 pm

*Kosuke shakes his head*

"Gaia Memories are manufactured in another world, and rarely ever enter others, with the exception of his Skull memory and my Memories when I'm in Double or Accel form."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:27 pm

"All right. So we need to get his gun away from him, and that's that. I've got a plan. All we have to do is..."

*Meanwhile, on the bridge...*

"I've got him, Gai! 3 miles away, at a bearing of 273 degrees, 42 minutes!"

"All right! Raise anchor! Hard turn to port!"

*The ship's anchor raises. Gai spins the wheel to the left, and the ship turns toward the city*

"Full speed ahead!"

*The ship begins moving at incredible speed toward the city. Meanwhile, back in the briefing room...*

"...and he'll be as good as ours. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:29 pm

"Sounds like a plan."

*Kosuke stands, leaves the briefing room, and heads up to the bridge. He taps Luca on the shoulder*

"Is there any way to get onto the deck from here? I need some fresh air. Also, how long until we reach Skull?"
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:32 pm

"Yeah, you can get on-deck through that door there."

*She points to a door*

"We'll be there in about five minutes."
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 3:23 pm

"Thanks."

*Kosuke walks out onto the deck and looks out to the city*

"Silver... How could you...?"

*He sits down and loses himself in his thoughts*
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 3:34 pm

*A few minutes later, the anchor of the Galleon drops, and the ship comes to a stop. The Gokaigers step out onto the deck*

"Decade, it's time."

"You don't have to come with us, you know."

"I know how hard this is for you. I know how close you are to Silver."

"You can stay here and watch the Captain if you want."
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 3:37 pm

*Kosuke shakes his head*

"I'm coming with. I can't shake the feeling that something's not right here."

*He removes the card from the DecaDriver and turns back into Val*

"I won't stop until I find out what's really going on."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 3:40 pm

*Gai nods*

"All right. If you say so. Joe's briefed us all on the plan. Let's move out."

*The Gokaigers lower ropes from the deck down to the ground and slide down them*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 3:46 pm

*Val follows the Gokaigers. They end up in front of an abandoned warehouse in the slums of Maretropolis*

"I remember this place. This is where I fought Onyx Medusa. How long ago was that? It seems like forever."

*She peeks into the warehouse*

"There he is! He's surrounded by Riotroopers, though."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 4:06 pm

"All right! Let's go, team!"

*The Gokaigers take out their phones and keys, Gai using Marvelous's gear*

"Gokai Change!"

*They insert their keys into their phones and turn them*

"It's Morphin' Time!"

*Leather bodysuits appear on the five pirates in their main colors, except for Gai, who wears red. Bracers appear on their right arms. They press a button on their braces, and a yellow visor-shape extends from them, which they hold up to their faces*

"Let's Morphin'!"

*Helmets appear on the Rangers' faces. The visors detach from the braces and attach to the helmets*

"Transform, Val. Make sure you use a form that's suited for spec-ops."
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 4:35 pm

*Val nods and takes out her card deck. She shuffles through the cards, taking out one and putting it in the DecaDriver*

"Kamen Ride: Faiz!"

*Val morphs into the shape of a tall, lean Diamond Dog. Her fur is a light grey, and her eyes are a shiny black. She holds a briefcase in her left paw, which she opens. She takes out a belt lined with various gadgets and fastens it around her waist. She then takes out a flip phone, opens it, and dials a few numbers*

"5-5-5: Standing By."

*She closes the phone and holds it over her head*

"Henshin!"

*She brings the phone down and attaches it to the front of her belt at a 90-degree angle, then folds it sideways so it sits flush with the rest of the belt*

"Complete."

*Streams of red energy come out of the phone and criss-cross over her body. A black bodysuit with a steel chestplate and shoulder plates appears on her body, and a black helmet with a large yellow visor in the shape of the Greek letter phi (Φ) appears over her head. She glances into the warehouse again*

"We've got 20 troops in there, all between us and Skull. No way to avoid them, but we can still sneak in up to a certain point. Once we get in there, it's all CQC. Arm yourselves for melee."

*Faiz reaches for her belt and grabs a pair of knuckledusters. She puts them on her paws*
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 4:45 pm

*The Go-Busters tap their badges*

"Transpod!"

*A combat knife materializes at each of the Go-Busters' hips. They draw them and turn to Faiz*

"We'll get into position. When you give the signal, we all attack. Busters, ready! Go!"

*They slip into the warehouse and hide behind various crates or machines*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 10:24 pm

*Faiz takes out a small device shaped like a watch. She inserts it into a slot on her belt*

"Complete."

*Her chestplate opens up, revealing a photon reactor underneath. The armor plates rotate onto her shoulders. She presses a button on the watch*

"Start Up."

*The watch begins to count down from ten. Faiz runs into the warehouse, faster than sound, and incapacitates the Riotroopers. She stops in front of Skull*

"Skull."

*The watch beeps*

"Three. Two. One. Time Out. Deformation."

*The watch ejects from the belt, and Faiz's armor folds back onto her body*

"I want to know why you're doing this."
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 10:27 pm

"Why? Because I can't stand being on the losing side."

*Skull adjusts his fedora*

"Master DiEnd was most pleased with my change of heart. He was even more pleased when I presented the K-Touch to him. And..."

*He draws his pistol*

"...I think he'd be overjoyed if I brought him your head."

*He fires a few shots at Faiz*
Back to top Go down
Valencia Orange

Valencia Orange

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 10:29 pm

*Faiz dodges the shots. She runs up to Skull and punches at him with her knuckledusters*
Back to top Go down
Silver Light

Silver Light

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 10:31 pm

*Skull ducks under the punches and kicks at Faiz's stomach*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Ponies RP   Power Ponies RP - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Power Ponies RP
Page 34 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Canterlot Collective :: RP-
Jump to: