The Canterlot Collective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Canterlot Collective

Official meeting place of the Brony Brigade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steampunk-styled story (My Little Human?)

Go down 
+3
Shadewing
Crystal Heart
Axle Gear
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Axle Gear
Admin
Axle Gear

Steampunk-styled story (My Little Human?) Empty
PostSubject: Steampunk-styled story (My Little Human?)   Steampunk-styled story (My Little Human?) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:02 pm

I'm adapting a bunch of characters from our MLP RP into a group of revolutionaries during a Steampunk-styled Victorian era. I've already got two characters done: Axton L. Gearey (Axle Gear) and Singradione Theotare Radariano (Sine Radian). If you want your character to be part of this story, please tell me. Also, if you can, include a full Victorian-styled name.

I may also adapt a few of the canon ponies as well...

Just to make the story cooler.

Steampunk-styled story (My Little Human?) Needs_to_be_About_20_Percent_Cooler-(n1299310497883)
Back to top Go down
https://bronybrigade.forumotion.com
Crystal Heart

Crystal Heart

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk-styled story (My Little Human?)   Steampunk-styled story (My Little Human?) EmptyFri May 10, 2013 5:14 pm

Please, make my character a part of this!

Her real name is Clarissa L. Heartfilia. She is a young noble in disguise as a commoner. She joined the revolution to get back at her abusive father.
Back to top Go down
Shadewing

Shadewing

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk-styled story (My Little Human?)   Steampunk-styled story (My Little Human?) EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:40 pm

My character is Maxwell J. Hellstrand. He's a mercenary hired by the ruler to help keep the peace. He joined the revolution when promised a much higher pay.
Back to top Go down
Rhythmik

Rhythmik

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk-styled story (My Little Human?)   Steampunk-styled story (My Little Human?) EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:48 pm

Captain Cornelius P. Hawley is a military officer serving in the Royal Militia. He is the captain of the 5th Walker Legion. He can pilot any walker with ease. (Yes, he is an enemy.)
Back to top Go down
Axle Gear
Admin
Axle Gear

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk-styled story (My Little Human?)   Steampunk-styled story (My Little Human?) EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:55 pm

I'm loving these characters! Please, keep them coming! I almost have enough characters to begin writing the story. Just a few more revolutionaries, and at least one more villain should do it.
Back to top Go down
https://bronybrigade.forumotion.com
Red Sparkle

Red Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk-styled story (My Little Human?)   Steampunk-styled story (My Little Human?) EmptySat May 11, 2013 10:04 pm

Redmund Strellian and his sister Blumiara are two mysterious children found on Clarissa's doorstep. Clarissa raised them as her own children (under her father's nose), and when Clarissa rebelled, the children followed. Redmund has shown himself to be extremely agile and strong, and Blumiara is gifted with astronomical intelligence and is a strategic genius. Despite being the youngest members of the Rebellion, they are among the highest ranked.
Back to top Go down
Jack Heart

Jack Heart

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk-styled story (My Little Human?)   Steampunk-styled story (My Little Human?) EmptySat May 11, 2013 10:14 pm

Midshipman Aleksander Albertia (nickname: A.A. Rocket) works as a midshipman on the H.M.S. Rocfeather, an airship in the Royal Militia. He takes his job extremely seriously, and is unwaveringly loyal to the Militia. (He is an enemy)
Back to top Go down
Lunaria

Lunaria

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk-styled story (My Little Human?)   Steampunk-styled story (My Little Human?) EmptySat May 11, 2013 10:22 pm

The femme fatale known only as "Crescendo" joined the revolution for one reason only: to get back at her ex-boyfriend who joined the Militia against her will. She possesses a hypnotic singing voice and is proficient with all sorts of weaponry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk-styled story (My Little Human?)   Steampunk-styled story (My Little Human?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Steampunk-styled story (My Little Human?)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Canterlot Collective :: Stories-
Jump to: